Unco_Tomato

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1996 White Manual Legnum w/ FL Kit
Items and prices:
...For sale is my genuine Japanese imported Dolphin Wing for a FL Legnum. It would be possible to mount it to a PFL, though you would need to take it to a professional to work their magic.

I spent around $800 getting it here from Japan ($500 + $300 shipping), so would hope to recover at least the $500 buy price and lose my shipping expenses.

I am open to offers or trades, as my car is continuously breaking stuff, so I never know when I'll need spares. Though please, no lowball offers. I know that this wing is ~$950 to get here if you buy factory new, and they hold their value well on Japanese auction sites due to limited availability.

Condition:
...New, ex showroom

Description:
...Was apparently used as a showroom item in Japan, so has a couple of scuffs and marks on it, but it is just sitting unpainted anyway, so needs new paint regardless of surface condition.

I was going to give it a super light sand and primer myself, but recently picked up a genuine Super VR4 rear legnum wing, so will now be putting that on the car instead :) (along with the rest of the full super kit).

Delivery options:
... Pickup is very much preferred, though I will post it anywhere in the world at the buyers expense.

Payment methods:
... Paypal / COD / Bank Transfer

Contact details:

Photos:
20140828_115429.jpg
20140828_115439.jpg
20140828_115451.jpg

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 VR4 FL Legnum w recaro and momo
Do you have a pic of it mounted to a car?

Unco_Tomato

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1996 White Manual Legnum w/ FL Kit
Top Bottom