Got pics of the new twins in the garage (no-one saw this coming!)

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
heh, got the bill on the 850CSi down to $6700, will start working on that soon.

G

Unregistered
Can you stick some pics up on here dude i cant get in there havnt paid to join clubvr4 yet... :-0

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
you don't need to pay, just log in and register and you'll be able to see the pics and reply

G

Unregistered
Nah i cant i have been registered for ages now.. cannot open anything there..

G

Unregistered
Nah i cant i have been registered for ages now.. cannot open anything there..

Sounds like you've not confirmed your registration by clicking on the link in the confirmation email you get sent when you register - Have you done this?

G

Unregistered
Sounds like you've not confirmed your registration by clicking on the link in the confirmation email you get sent when you register - Have you done this?

Yeah i did that a couple of minutes after i joined, i can look at some things just not the forums..

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
have a quick read of the thread, he's storing it for a mate (or was someone telling porkies?)

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
I can't see anywhere that he metioned he was storing it, i gathered that it's his becuase brad mentions to remove the roof racks and things

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Yeah, storing it for Ryan (rayray) for a month :) Had some of you going for a bit though, it was worth it :D

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
First thing I noticed was the rims wrapped over those Brembos, plus the FMIC and thought you must have picked it up off a member. Then read down and Carsten had already revealed your ploy :p

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I kinda did, but I've seen sooo many photos of VR4's they kinda all blur together in my brain now. If I can't remember exactly where I've seen a car I think I recognise, I err on the side of keeping my mouth shut ;)

Top Bottom