Grandpa Sick :-(

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
OK. Nearly $2000 later, & the Grandpa is back on the road.

Boy it's nice after having the Aurion for a week. Nice to have a free-spinning engine that spools up nice & quick !! Missed that nice kick in the seat action hehe...

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
i always found the aurion just as good except it missed the grip, you just spin the front wheels but the performance seemed as good considering it didnt have turbos i thought i was incredible.

good to hear the Grandpa is all going well thou hope you get some more good km's out of it yet.

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
OK. Nearly $2000 later, & the Grandpa is back on the road.

Boy it's nice after having the Aurion for a week. Nice to have a free-spinning engine that spools up nice & quick !! Missed that nice kick in the seat action hehe...

Yay Grandpa. Still life in the old boy yet. :D

When do you head home?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Oh my god $2000 :rolleyes:

You miss the Aurion? Or the VR-4?

Miss the Aurion ? Get real Dimi jeeeez.. :p

What I really hate about it is that the audio volume will vary depending on the revs you are sitting on .... so when you rev it, the volume goes up, when you cruise, the volume goes down .... driving me nuts it was.. apparently the latest Commodores do the same thing which also affects bluetooth devices coming through the audio system.

No I love getting back to having 4WD & turbos ! Felt unsafe in the Aurion in the wet as I'd keep driving it thinking I was in the Legnum..

Well the major part of that $2000 was 4 new tyres which came to over $1000 anyways. Then $399 for the driveshaft whatever it is ...

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Yay Grandpa. Still life in the old boy yet. :D

When do you head home?

Well, I'm hoping to start heading back on Thursday, to be home on Friday.

I HAVE to be home for Easter otherwise there's no home to go back to... & no wife either..

We're both getting the shits with work. I've been home for 3 nights in the past month.

Top Bottom