Hallo //SA - Adelaide

MooIsTaken

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Jordan
Drive
'99 Galant SeriesII Type V
Hi there!

My name's Jordan, and I'm currently looking at buying a VR4 Galant and moving up from my current Honda Prelude VTiR.

More power, 4WD, 4 doors and awesome looks are my reasons for wanting one!

I've been reading through the forums for a while and you all seem like a nice bunch, hopefully I can fit in and be around for a while :D

Cheers,

Jordan

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Howdy and welcome to the Club Jordz.

A VR-4 is a big step up from a Prelude.
Are you looking at importing? Or purchasing one locally?
Importing would be the best option. And the cheapest as well. Most of us have gone that path and have not regreted it.
Good luck with finding your VR-4. And keep us updated on your journey :D

Btw, who is Moo and why was he taken?

MooIsTaken

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Jordan
Drive
I was originally going to import but a friend of a friend is selling their Series II Type V for 15k. 85k on the clock and in what he said is a vary rare dark blue from a trusted person isn't a bad deal I don't think!

Yeah it is a pretty big step up, I've had the lude for about 2 years now and I think it's about time for a change.

I didn't actually check to see if 'Moo' was taken ahaha, should have done that first! Usually it is though.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
I didn't actually check to see if 'Moo' was taken ahaha, should have done that first! Usually it is though.
HAHAHA
I get it now lol

Good to see you coming over to the Mitsubishi side too :p
Btw, what made you chose a Mitsubishi? Seeing as you had a Prelude, I would've thought that you would've stayed with Hondas?

MooIsTaken

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Jordan
Drive
I could see myself getting an S2000, Integra Type R or an NSX. But they are all way out of my price range. Everything that is in my price range is FWD and not really that great (honda wise at least).

I like the high revving nature of Hondas but the lack of torque down low stings. I also want a 6 for longer trips.

Plus a lot of Honda drivers are civic ricers who ruin the honda name :p

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Welcome Jordan.

The blue facelift you speak of, was that person a member on here? Does the car have BIM Zeit Alloys?

MooIsTaken

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Jordan
Drive
I'm not sure if they are a member on here to be honest, haven't checked the car out properly yet either. The guys name is Demis if that helps.

G

Unregistered
heya jordan welcome and good luck with getting your new beast

G

Unregistered
Jordan,

Welcome aboard mate, have you driven the car yet, what do you think of the VR4 compared to the Honda??

Oz

MooIsTaken

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Jordan
Drive
No not yet, have to arrange for a test drive still. From everything I've read and seen they look like what I want. I'll know for sure once I drive it though!

The Honda is a nice car. The lack of torque down low and the smallness of the coupe are what kills it for me though.

Top Bottom