Heathcote quarter mile

chrisssss

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
krsta
Drive
99' s2 manual legnum vr4
hey all im planning to run my car at heatocote in the following weeks. i was just wondering if anybody could give me some feed back on how they went on theire quarter mile runs or if anything broke, im worried that i might break my newly installed manual gearbox im running a excedy heavy duty clutch. im thinking of taking it on the back of a trailor just incase

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
You won't break the gearbox... You'd have to be absolutely brutal. They just don't break.

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
3000rpm - slip the clutch = good launch that won't break anything.
Just have fun mate. Drive it hard but don't do anything you wouldn't usually do. Most of all, enjoy yourself! It's a bucket load of fun.

chrisssss

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
krsta
Drive
99' s2 manual legnum vr4
wicked thanks guys ill do one hard launch after like one or 2 practice runs see how i go loving the manul its a friggen animal lol

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
The transfer shaft between the gearbox and the transer housing to the rear wheels is a hollow shaft. VR04TT (Paul) smashed his from too many launches... but he did ALOT of them from what I remember.

Also I'm mentally blank right now and can't remember the 'real' name of any of the parts I just mentioned :p

chrisssss

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
krsta
Drive
99' s2 manual legnum vr4
haha yeah i think i know what u are talking bout some on here awhile back managed to get a stronger version from ralliart nz or something im trying to find the thread so i can buy one too apparently very hard to get

chrisssss

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
krsta
Drive
99' s2 manual legnum vr4
just tried a 4.5k launch and all i can say is holy s*%t that was f*%kn wicked all 3 ayc bars lit up was intence man love it

Top Bottom