VIC: Heathcote drags this Sunday 25th May

CLuTZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andre
Drive
C73A Lancer GSR, G6E Turbo MK2
VIC: Heathcote drags 25/05/08 *PICS UP PG 2*

There's a few of us from Team4G.com heading out to heathcote this sunday the 25th of may! I'm sending the RVR I just bought down the strip for shits and giggles. Would be good to see anyone from this forum turn up- it's not just a mitsi meet- everyone is welcome!!

You will need long clothing, a helmet, $40 to race or $15 to watch, a full tank of fuel (no we WONT be stopping on the way up!!!) and be able to cruise in a convoy sensibly up to Heathcote, and back.

The meet point is:

Mc Donalds Fawkner, Sydney Rd, Fawkner (near the Sydney Rd and Western Ring Rd junction)
Sunday the 25th of May, 2008
Meet at 9am, leave 10AM SHARP

maple6qa5.jpg

dre

G

Unregistered
little late notice, would have been keen if i knew earlier.. sorry mate have fun anyway..

CLuTZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andre
Drive
little late notice, would have been keen if i knew earlier.. sorry mate have fun anyway..

I know that 6 days isn't much, but often the best cruises/meets are the ones that get called really quick! ;)

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Mate of mine with a 13bt 1973 Galant is going to be racing - ran a flat 13 first time out at Calder last Friday so is hoping for 12s. I know it isn't a VR4, but it is still a fast Galant!

G

Unregistered
i would love to come dude but just have other comitments, i want a 13BT.lol

CLuTZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andre
Drive
Nice one guys, would be great to see some wagons turn up!

Here's a list of participants so far:

GSRSOL- lancer GSR
CLuTZ- RVR SSG
the_phoenix- Mirage
tUfRiCe- Lancer EVO 1
fq400- lancer EVO 8
JETVR4- legnum VR4
oscar- lancer GSR (maybe)
evomoe- lancer EVO 9 (maybe)
funkyG- Galant VR4 (maybe)
kiwibstokes- legnum VR4 (maybe)

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
I got bloody owned by that dag car, was a SS Camaro that ran a 9.82 compared to my 14.83 :(

G

Unregistered
i love that all the commo's got spanked.lol looks like it was a great day..

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
To be honest it wasn't that great was really busy and organization was useless, there where lines everywhere i only did one run and the others 2 maybe 3. Love the fact that the holdens got owned some of them were only pulling 13-14s times whats the point of having 6L of "power":wanker: if it can't show up our 2- 2.5l cars :D

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Nicr running

Good time for the day and for only one run.

Did you lighten anthing (spare wheel, back seat)?

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Na, didn't lighten up the car at all, next time i'll go is once i do all the belts and major serivce and not scared to launch it a lot harder!!

CLuTZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andre
Drive
It was an awesome day- if you stuck around until the end you could have unlimited runs- apparently is was the busiest its been in a VERY long time up at Heathcote that day.

There were quite a few mitsi's in attendance with mixed results- the EVO powered proton 4WD pulled off a 12.2, GSRSOL's VR4 powered GSR and evomoe's EVO 9 both pulling off best times of 12.5 for the day.

My RVR managed a 16.1 which was by far not the slowest car there, infact for a bone stock AUTO 4G63T, I thought that was quite respectable :ROFLMAO:

Here's some pics of the day- we are going out again soon if anyone else us interested!

dre

heathcote080525171bth7.jpg

heathcote080525244bkd1.jpg

heathcote080525082bod0.jpg

heathcote080525239bad0.jpg

heathcote080525243bfa2.jpg

copyofheathcote08052526rb4.jpg

heathcote080525215bar9.jpg

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Haha that buggie thing was so funny didn't see it run tho, i'll be up for another go as soon as i done some mods

Top Bottom