International Hello everyone, not so new but just started a post here

L1037EW

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Heru
Drive
2002 Galant VR-4, 2021 Toyota Innova
Hello everyone, this is my first post here I think, despite having been a member for some time.

I own a 2002 Galant, originally with NA 6A13 engine but when I purchased it has had a 6A13TT swapped in. "A few moments" later after that, I had the engine rebuilt and this is how the car is looking like now, still with the same 6A13TT engine, despite it not being 100% finished and ready for the road.

I also got a set of cams from Adam @6A13TT TYPE S . I think they are 268 cams? Thing is I had them for quite a while before I had them installed. Anyway here's how it sounds idling at 1100rpm

IMG_20220916_082602_906.jpg

Legnum in America

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Mike
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 COTY
2022 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
1999 Honda Civic EX
She sounds amazing. Free flowing or do you still have a cat?

L1037EW

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Heru
Drive
Hello there the exhaust is free flow, no cat. Oh yeah I also did the IFS delete mod, thanks to @Kaldek 👍👍👍

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Sounds great dude! Whats the story with it being rear wheel drive? Looks like a pretty sweet project keen to see more details on that

L1037EW

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Heru
Drive
Sounds great dude! Whats the story with it being rear wheel drive? Looks like a pretty sweet project keen to see more details on that
Hi Adam, the cams sound sick! The story is I want a rwd car, but I don't see why I should pay road tax on one more hobby car and also I love this chassis so much I cannot and will not let it go. So rwd conversion it is because why the hell not right? 😃
And sure I'll start a thread on the build when I have the time.

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Pretty cool you stuck with the 6A13 even though its mounted longitudinally.
Ive seen a 2JZ one rear wheel drive. Most people put the 6A13 in the "too hard basket"
Ill definitely look out for your thread

Top Bottom