Canada Hello from BC canada

outreach

Idling at the Lights
First Name
jared
Drive
02 legnum vr4, (91,99,95)GTOs, 92 240sx, 91 soarer, 93 supra, 95 e36, 02 ford pickup, etc
Could have sworn I made one of these but I guess not. I originate from the GTO family bought my first one in 08 and got hooked on Mitsubishis.
In late 2015 when I moved back to Canada from Japan and needed a daily driver I started searching for a white on red fl type s with a sunroof,standard,no roof rack etc etc....
After a year of searching I loosened alittle on how picky I was being and settled for a nice low milage blue type s. Manual,sunroof,grey fleck instead of red but everything else I wanted in it. I've been driving it the way it came from Japan due to building a house up until recently.
Now I've started gathering parts to get it the way I want, found a set of authentic ganadors for it some 17x9.5 Volk CV pros, cf Evo style hood, some brembos, chassis braces, dolphin front bumper I'll modify to look like the top stage one, super vr4 skirts and rear spats. Still need to source a super dragger exhaust and a few other bits and pieces but it's getting there.
My wife likes it so much she started searching for a second one for herself.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Welcome aboard, Jared :)

Unclepaulie's infamous welcome template, version 17.3a

Stuff you need to know:
- Forum rules

Stuff that could save your life:
Do not buy aftermarket suspension parts, especially Lower Control Arms (LCAs)

- This is what happens if you don't replace your control arms
- Recall check using your chassis number

Useful threads:
- INDEX - Look here FIRST
- Guide to Galant & Legnum common problems
- The most important thread on the forum. MUST READ
- Oils and Fluids
- Staged Upgrades
- Legnum/Galant Production Info
- Posting photos, especially in the Classifieds

Posting new threads is restricted by default, for full access become a Premium Member:
- Upgrade to Premium Membership benefits

Please read before selling anything on this site:
- Rules for posting in the classifieds

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Welcome to ozvr4. I currently work for a Canadian company, they are based at Calgary

Top Bottom