Canada Hello from Toronto, Canada's

KkNismo

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
JR
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Type S
Hey guys! Recently got a 2000 EC5A. Never seen one before in Canada or ever in person so I wanted it. It's a type s automatic. Will be installing a boost gauge and manual boost controller shorty. I also have a youtube channel that I post about my 2 cars (YaBoi Kwamz). Having a right hand drive car is awesome and all the looks I get are either thumbs up or wtf looks haha. Thanks for allowing me to join the club and hope to see many of the groups builds and learn from my fellow ec5a/w peoples. Manual swap coming in a few years ;)

KkNismo

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
JR
Drive
Nice, car actually looks really clean.
It has its flaws but yes it's pretty decent. Gotta tint my windows and add my boost gauge and manual boost controller

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Welcome to the forum JR.

Unclepaulie's infamous welcome template, version 17.3a

Stuff you need to know:
- Forum rules

Stuff that could save your life:
Do not buy aftermarket suspension parts, especially Lower Control Arms (LCAs)

- This is what happens if you don't replace your control arms
- Recall check using your chassis number

Useful threads:
- INDEX - Look here FIRST
- Guide to Galant & Legnum common problems
- The most important thread on the forum. MUST READ
- Oils and Fluids
- Staged Upgrades
- Legnum/Galant Production Info
- Posting photos, especially in the Classifieds

Posting new threads is restricted by default, for full access become a Premium Member:
- Upgrade to Premium Membership benefits

Please read before selling anything on this site:
- Rules for posting in the classifieds

outreach

Idling at the Lights
First Name
jared
Drive
02 legnum vr4, (91,99,95)GTOs, 92 240sx, 91 soarer, 93 supra, 95 e36, 02 ford pickup, etc
Just an FYI you won't need manual boost controller just buy a tactrix and you can increase boost with a labtop.... Also remove that pesky 180kmpj speed restrictor, add launch control and a whole lot more. Take a wander over to the tuning section

Tempast

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Kyle
Drive
1986 300ZX Turbo
Nice buy. There's a few in Canada now! I remember that car from Right Drive's website. I deal with them a fair bit selling them windshields and other parts for JDM vehicles.
If you ever feel like manual swapping it I have a friend in Alberta with a parts car and everything you'll need.

KkNismo

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
JR
Drive
Just an FYI you won't need manual boost controller just buy a tactrix and you can increase boost with a labtop.... Also remove that pesky 180kmpj speed restrictor, add launch control and a whole lot more. Take a wander over to the tuning section

Do you have any more info on tactrix? I got the manual boost controller for basically free and since the pics on how to install it are gone, I'm not clear as to how to install it. Tactrix sounds like a good idea for when I manual swap in the future

KkNismo

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
JR
Drive
I'm glad to see more Canadians are joining the VR4 life

I've broken a lot of necks lol. When I seen it for sale I just had to get it. I don't think anyone in Ontario has one tbh

KkNismo

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
JR
Drive
Nice buy. There's a few in Canada now! I remember that car from Right Drive's website. I deal with them a fair bit selling them windshields and other parts for JDM vehicles.
If you ever feel like manual swapping it I have a friend in Alberta with a parts car and everything you'll need.

Thing is I'm not working as of yet because of the whole virus but as soon as I get my money up, I'll be sure to hit you up again!

Tempast

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Kyle
Drive
1986 300ZX Turbo
Thing is I'm not working as of yet because of the whole virus but as soon as I get my money up, I'll be sure to hit you up again!
Haha I don't work for Right Drive, I just supply them with some parts.

Top Bottom