Blissfully

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Will
Drive
'02 fl
Hey guys,

Been a looong time fan of Legnums, but for I've had a strange obsession for 300zx's for the last few years and after owning/blowing up 5 i think its finally time to quit. Just blew the drivers side turbo on my current zed and the car is being picked up next weekend, so I thought it would be a good time to start looking for a Legnum.

What is the scene like in Melbourne? I see a few every now and then but its not often that they get mentioned in the standard JDM facebook page/club and what not, so I really don't hear much about them.

Anyway, hopefully I find a mint one soon and officially join the Legnum crew :)

Cheers
- Will

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Well, we don't have to worry about one thing, after owning a 300zx you will find our engine bays a breeze, you don't even need an engine crane to change the spark plugs :p

Have you ever been in one before? Will be infinitely different to what you are used to, its all about response and grip.

Hope you find a good one, welcome.

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
Welcome

Where in Melbourne are you located?

I find the majority of them seem to be eastern suburbs

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Hi and welcome! Not many mint examples left, but you'll find something if you're patient. Good luck!

Blissfully

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Will
Drive
'02 fl
Welcome

Where in Melbourne are you located?

I find the majority of them seem to be eastern suburbs

North Melbourne (as in the suburb). There used to be one living just around the corner from me, but I (stupidly) bought another 300zx rather than purchasing the legnum when it was for sale. Stupid me, won't make that same mistake again haha. Oh well, car is getting picked up next Friday so I'll have the cash ready to start looking then :) never been in one before however I have a lot of mates into the liberty RS turbo/legacy GT game, and I used to own an RS sedan, so I'd assume they handle similarly.

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
are you looking for a manual or an auto? mine isnt for sale but im in craigieburn if you wanted to see one (auto)

Blissfully

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Will
Drive
'02 fl
are you looking for a manual or an auto? mine isnt for sale but im in craigieburn if you wanted to see one (auto)
Cheers man! I ended up driving two today (one completely stock auto and a modified manual) pretty sure I've made my mind up on what I'm going to buy!

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Greetings.

Unclepaulie's infamous welcome template, version 15.13d

Stuff you need to know:
- Forum rules

Stuff that could save your life:
Do not buy aftermarket suspension parts, especially Lower Control Arms (LCAs)

- This is what happens if you don't replace your control arms
- Recall check using your chassis number

Useful threads:
- INDEX - Look here FIRST
- Guide to Galant & Legnum common problems
- The most important thread on the forum. MUST READ
- Staged Upgrades
- Legnum/Galant Production Info

Posting new threads is restricted by default. For full access you need to be a Premium Member ($15 a year):
- Upgrading your account

Please read before selling anything on this site:
- Rules for posting in the classifieds

Top Bottom