HELP FINDING GASKET KIT

G

Unregistered
:(Hi guys.
I will be installing the gtr turbos soon.
I was told by my mechanic that he wants to rip the whole motor apart and do a mild rebuild to freshen it up while he is installing the turbos.
I need to find a full gasket kit so anyone who has one or can get me trade price in NZ or AUS or from Ralliart I will owe you big time.
Thanks guys.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Adam, why don't you get it straight from Japan? You're substantially closer to there than Oz and it will work out a great deal cheaper directly from Mitsi. If I remember correctly there are part numbers in the Part Numbers Guide for the two gasket kits, otherwise they're in ASA & CAPS.

G

Unregistered
Thanks but I think the prices out of NZ were much better then japan I will wait to hear from smokey on the prices.
Cheers

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I got a price on a complete kit last year:

Engine Overhaul Gasket kit - MD975559 - ¥36,900

Alternatively you can get just the upper gasket kit which is a bit cheaper, part number MD975558.

G

Unregistered
Thanks for the help.
Its a real biatch with the price as a 3000GTO twin turbo complete gasket kit is only $56US
So far the only thing that sucks about ours cars.

smohekey

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott Mohekey
Drive
Legnum
Alternatively you can get just the upper gasket kit which is a bit cheaper, part number MD975558.

How much is that? If its equivalent to a valve regrind set, I can get them for about $500 NZ.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
How much is that? If its equivalent to a valve regrind set, I can get them for about $500 NZ.
Uncertain as I haven't acquired a price for that one, I just know there's less in it (than the full kit) therefore it will be cheaper ;)

Top Bottom