Hey all, Finally bought my '99 Pearl Legnum with Leather

Kissmyfur

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Chris
Drive
Just ordered a 99 Legnum
Hey everyone, This is my first post but been an avid reader for quite a while now. I've been looking to get a Legnum for over a year now but was waiting on getting my preminant residency which came through a few weeks ago now.

I'm just waiting to pay for my 1999 Pearl ,type-s Legnum with leather which Kristian from Iron Chef has organised for me today.

I'm in Sydney and I've had prices for comliance from Safs in Five Dock, Toycar in Graystains and Envy in Brookvale which all vary a bit in price. Anyone got any info on how good a job these guys do?

Cheers

Attachments

• GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 45
  • GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 50

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Welcome Chris

Wahooo another NSW Legnum....

Sorry can't offer first hand advice on these compliance houses, but welcome none the less...

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
welcome Chris, sorry cant give info on those centres but as long as they dont have waiting lists they all need to do the same thing, just make sure they dont charge to swap out non standard equipment thats the only catch i have heard people getting.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Welcome to the club mate.

Personal advice : Do not, I repeat, DO NOT take the car to Toy Cars..

I bought my white Legnum from him which was his personal car. The way it had been treated & the amount of stuff I had to fix up afterwards was beyond a joke.

Take the car anywhere but there ... you'll thank me for it later !

Kissmyfur

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Chris
Drive
Just ordered a 99 Legnum
Thanks everyone, I can't wait to get it on the road and thanks for the advice on Toycar Brad.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Welcome to the club bro.... Nice little ride you picked up there!

Make sure you keep an eye out in the NSW events forum so you can meet up with the rest of the Sydney crew! (Yes, there is plenty of you guys there!)

G

Unregistered
I had my car complianced at Toy Car and have no complaints - everything that was meant to be done was done, everything that wasn't a compliance issue is my problem not theirs.

Then again, mine wasn't his personal car so I'm only talking on his compliance abilities, not his maintenance abilities :D

Perhaps it was Brad's car that was in the workshop the same week as mine...

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
welcome,

mine was done by ENVY. all the good bits were left on, auto windows, fog lights, coloured exterior/interior lights, pod, exhaust, non airbag momo, rotors, blah blah blah and i have had no issues with it. shortly after changed filter/oil/belts etc and looks like it was all done properly.

good luck

Top Bottom