hey all..

khyle

Crunching Gears
First Name
khyle
Drive
Legnum
hey guys,

am new to this, n to legnums in general.
had an account with vr4.com but didnt know there was an ozvr4.
jus picked up a 97' legnum not even 2 months ago.. from wat i can see madd cars but dont know much about them :(
am from sunny coast qld but am down near albury/wodonga atm with work

havnt seen any legnums round here.. where are all u guys lol?

cheers.

jaygore

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jamie
Drive
1998 Series 2 Pearl White Legnum
welcome along mate, there are plenty of guys around who will give much advice on these cars as i am too a newbie and i have had many questions answered on here... You will get all the advice that you need

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
/waves

We're around Khyle, just not up your way unfortunately :p Do you have your ride with you in Vic or is it back home? If so, we could all meet up some where 1/2 way for a cruise or something? Just depends on who's got the spare time is all lol

W

w1k3d

Unregistered
Hey mate, welcome to the club! Good to see another QLD owner with a legnum.

Where from sunny coast are you from? I'm in morayfield so just 25mins away from maroochydore.

Got any pics of your leggy ?

khyle

Crunching Gears
First Name
khyle
Drive
Legnum
ahh k so down towards melbourne way then..? i figured there'd be afew around the city.

hometown is back at woombye mate, so like ten mins from m-dore, in the army but so am down on a base here for a while, brought the leggy down here.

will get pics up soon hopefully :).

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
Hey man wish i saw this post before i was over there would have droped in to say hi

i was there saturday for a birthday, i live in leeton nsw, a few hrs away.

if your after something to do one weekend give me a call or msg and ill see if we can meet up.

you could drop around and check out the Club merchandise :)

cya

Top Bottom