VIC Hey guys and gals

RicKii``

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ricky
Drive
99 Legnum
Just wanna say hi!
Picking up my Legnum sometime this week so im pretty excited to be joining the Legnum crew! Have always wanted one, Ive always loved the aggressive front. Slightly sad mine is an automatic but just means i can drink my coffee instyle in the mornings!

Having been around CC evo's and gsr's, E39A VR4's then moving to a turbo converted Satria GTi now finally a Legnum!

Looking forward to reading thru all the information goodness and hopefully able to put my 2cents in.

Cheers

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
!! Welcome To OzVR4 !

Don't feel bad because its auto, the auto still make some great power to be honest and alot here will recommend auto's and manual's so its all good :)

And like you said coffee in one hand, steering wheel in another and still have power ;)

Should post up some pictures once you get the car. Is the car standard, no mods ?

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit

RicKii``

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ricky
Drive
99 Legnum
Thanks guys for the warm welcome!

Its a 98 FL. Needs a bit of work to get it upto scratch but the car came with spares (front and rear seats, door cards, some good doors that i'll be swapping over) that I'll probably end up selling anyway.
From what I see, 3inch cat back exhaust, BC coilovers and has 18s on it in which i will take off and put on a set of stockies.

IMAG0792.jpg
IMAG0789.jpg

RicKii``

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ricky
Drive
99 Legnum
So i had a set of that bluey/black/grey floor mats that came with the car, got some dye and started to put it all together to get them black. Hopefully they turn out alright, just not a fan of a car without floormats, muddy/wet feet from passengers gets me all angry hahah. I'll see how it all goes tomorrow after work!

Also just put on some evo 8 wheels now. Fuel consumption...dont talk to me about it! Really want that tune done from Steve in Sydney but I want to get all my mods sorted out before carrying out with the tune. Its going to be an exciting 12 months of modifications! Hopefully less..haha

Top Bottom