Canada Hey guys, I’m Canadian! My new 99 galant VR4

Rhearty

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ryan
Drive
99 galant vr4
Hey guys
New to the site. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this stuff. I’ve recently purchased a 99 jdm galant vr4 and am wondering where the easiest places are to get parts as I’m located in Canada. Looking for a front grille, fender liners, and a handful of maintenance items. Thanks!
Ryan

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Hi Ryan,

This question has been asked the world over.

See the previous post in this section here

Your best bet for OEM parts is Partsouq, Amayama or Megazip.

For aftermarket and used parts keep an eye out on Yahoo Auctions Japan, import via Jesse Streeter, Buyee, ZenMarket or a local importer (to you).

Stay away from ProjectVR4. He is a known scammer and is banned from here.

Rhearty

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ryan
Drive
99 galant vr4
Hi Ryan,

For aftermarket and used parts keep an eye out on Yahoo Auctions Japan, import via Jesse Streeter, Buyee, ZenMarket or a local importer (to you).

Awesome thanks for the info!

Xerope

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Carter
Drive
1997 Galant vr4
Oh man, I didn't realize that about PVR4, glad I haven't bought anything from em yet. Is there a trustworthy site like that? I really like how compact it is and easy to browse for listings.
Hi Ryan,

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Oh man, I didn't realize that about PVR4, glad I haven't bought anything from em yet. Is there a trustworthy site like that? I really like how compact it is and easy to browse for listings.
Read the comment you replied too.

Apart from that Yahoo Auctions for used parts. Use jessestreeter, zenmarket or buyee for import.

Xerope

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Carter
Drive
1997 Galant vr4
Read the comment you replied too.

Apart from that Yahoo Auctions for used parts. Use jessestreeter, zenmarket or buyee for import.
I meant a site that's specific to galants and legnums, I'll still use those though, I appreciate it man.

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
I meant a site that's specific to galants and legnums, I'll still use those though, I appreciate it man.

No such site exists. Many suspension components are shared with some DSM cars so DSM sites can be of use.

Xerope

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Carter
Drive
1997 Galant vr4
No such site exists. Many suspension components are shared with some DSM cars so DSM sites can be of use.
Damn, thanks for the time then. Maybe one day I'll open one up myself with parts for everything that's shared. Would be neat

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Damn, thanks for the time then. Maybe one day I'll open one up myself with parts for everything that's shared. Would be neat

There is a guy called Dehk Katsevich on Facebook, he wrecks many in Russia. Facebook group is called Mitsubishi Galant&Legnum parts (Bariki 馬力)

He will have any part you need but unfortunately, he cannot ship to Australia due to the war in Ukraine. Unsure of the trading status with Canada & USA. Before the war I had got a fair few parts from him. His English isn't the greatest, but he is pleasant to deal with and shipping isn't too bad, will be even better for Canda.

He can also source lots of aftermarket parts from Russia such as body kits, these cars are quite popular there.

Top Bottom