Hey!! New Adelaidian here!

James

Crunching Gears
First Name
James
Drive
1999 Facelift Peal Legnum VR4
Sup people,

My partner and I are looking at getting a Legnum VR4 Wagon soon.. Selling the E36 BMW 325i.. Mainly due to us have our first baby and thinking ahead!

After great research at cars in our price range $10k to $15k we decided the Legnum is the best, it provides good performance in both power and handling, looks nice, has a decent interior (especially if we score a leather one) and of course practicality of being a wagon!

I had a read of this forum and it seems like you got a good little community going here and no nobs giving each other shit!

A little bit about me: I DJ Saturday nights at Earth Nightclub, and also manage volunteer photographers and writers for inthemix.com.au, I also write articles for Onion magazine and my day job i work for a telecommunications company that has a rep for screwing people over, including their staff! - Not mentioning any names, but they are Australiaan..

That's about it really!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Welcome to the site, James. What is it with DJ's and working at To$$tra? :banghead:

The VR4 Legnum is a sound choice for a family car... Hell, a sound choice for just about any reason! If you're in Adelaide hit Kris up (IronChefImports) and I'm sure he'll be happy to have a chat about your options - he's an extremely helpful guy, highly recommended.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Welcome James. If you have any questions hit the search button first and if that doesn't supply you with an answer feel free to ask away. Where only a small community but there is usually enough knowledge and experience to help everyone out.

James

Crunching Gears
First Name
James
Drive
Haha, yeah I know a couple of DJ's work there, must be because we are happy DJing so much that the day job doesn't feel quite as important.. It's just the bread and butter on the table!

Cheers for the recommendations guys, can't wait to get one of these things.. it's the perfect all rounder!!

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Welcome mate,

I had to laugh about the 'Nobs giving each other s#$t part, lol, so true.

James

Crunching Gears
First Name
James
Drive
Welcome mate,

I had to laugh about the 'Nobs giving each other s#$t part, lol, so true.

Yeah theres so many forums out there that people just dribble sh*t and be generally negative. It's not needed, forums are there for people who have common interests.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Must be something about these cars - us forum janitors rarely have any trash that needs taking out, which is pleasant :)

James

Crunching Gears
First Name
James
Drive
That's good, coz I moderate the inthemix.com.au Adelaide forum and I have to filter out some stuff there.. Generally just stuff that's not appropriate that could be sexually or racially offensive.. but not often.. They are generally behaved!

Top Bottom