Hey Unzedders!

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Hey guys, i'll be in NZ for the next 5 days, unfortunately won't be in Auckland but be in Wellington from tonight for the next 2 nights then in Christchurch until Monday.

Would have loved to have seen your car Brad. Any other guys/workshops i could drop by see?

Is there anyone in NZ that make a 3 inch exhaust from turbo's to cat?
Cheers

Simon

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Simon, my front cut has a nice 2.5" dump that needs a bit of repair. When I get my mate to do that I might see if he's keen to replicate it, and continue with 3" to the back of the car......if you're interested ;)

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Hey Trav- yes might be interested, is it s split dump ie a separate pipe for turbine and wastegate?? If yes then most probably, if not, ill see it the dude at Gatton can make one.

Brad- thanks, i'm impressed at the number of imports here in Wellington, sooo much better than Aust. What is CRV4?
I'm off to Christchurch tomorrow. Would there be anywhere where i can get the cutout of the the front bumper for the tow hook? for a PFL? Mine was stolen last week

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
there are many more jap imports in Auckland. How many vr-4's have you seen so far?

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
there are many more jap imports in Auckland. How many vr-4's have you seen so far?

About 6 in 20-30 minutes, that's just standing in the centre of town. i'll ask some locals when i get to Christchurch the location of some import yards/parts guys.

Do you have any of those centre pieces i'm referring too? How long does post take to get to Christchurch from Auckland?

Cheers

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
nahh I don't have any, but there are plenty around the place. Steal one from a car yard :)

YTRY50

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
1996 VRG Galant->1996 Galant VR4->2002 Galant GLS->1998 Galant VR4
Quite a few vr4s here in chch!!

Goku

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Kayne
Drive
1994 Galant VR-4
2000 Legnum VR-4
Wow, old thread :p

Pity I wasn't a member 10months ago.... I live in chch and could have sorted you out lol

YTRY50

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
1996 VRG Galant->1996 Galant VR4->2002 Galant GLS->1998 Galant VR4
Goku you go 4 aves/lapping on fridays and sats in chch??

Goku

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Kayne
Drive
1994 Galant VR-4
2000 Legnum VR-4
Lol, nah...

Got better things to do with my nights :D

Too many idiots about these days.

Top Bottom