Hi all!! Gold Coast / Dan - Legnum

G

Unregistered
Hi all,

My name is Dan and im a proud owner of a 96 Legnum. I got my hands on her last monday and havent stopped smiling(or driving) since. :D

She is pretty stock with the exception of the stereo and a pod filter (wanna go to a hi-flow panel) not too keen on a pod with the AFS.

Ill try get some pics up but from what ive seen on here already my girl is pretty standard :ROFLMAO:

A few details:
Purple
48493 kms
sun/moonroof
standard wheels

BTW, this is a great forum/community you have here!! and I look forward to meeting those who live near and around the GC.

Cheers
Dan

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Welcome Dan, I'll be the first member and GC'er to greet you! Glad you're happy with the car, I'm still looking myself. There are a few guys around this way so I'm sure they'll arrange a time and place for you all to hook up. In actual fact they're doing something on Wed night with Nick who's up here from Mexico, oh sorry, VIC on his honeymoon. Check out this thread http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1514

hope to catch up with you soon

mickeyb

Crunching Gears
First Name
Micah
Drive
Stagea Legnum Chaser
Hi Dan,

I'm as new as you (except my car has yet to board a ship from Japan!),

So, purple '96 - same as me, except I don't have sunroof. You're from Robina? I suspect it was your car I saw driving up reedy creek road on Thursday arvo: purple, sports racks, new qld plates....

I live in Mudgeeraba: I'll keep an eye out for you: if some loon in a Stagea starts flashing lights at you madly, that would be me!

Good luck with it: let's see some pics!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Welcome to the forums, Dan! Look forward to seeing some pics :) Don't think that getting a stock car is a bad thing in any way - just means it hasn't been thrashed by Japanese go-go boy racers ;)

Where did you pick it up from?

G

Unregistered
Cheers for the welcomes!! :D

Hipsi: Thanx for the heads-up man, ill stay tuned! Good luck with the hunt and keep us posted :>

mickeyb: SPRUNG!! yeah i was in reedy creek on thurs. Robina? I live in mudgee as well. Ill keep an eye out for the loon in the Stagea :ROFLMAO:

SiliconAngel: I dont think i have to worry about go-go boy racers... i found 1 1/2 pairs of funky earings under the carpets and the headunit harddrive was full of girly japanese songs hahaha. But i guess these days you can never tell! LOL.
I got her through Prefered Imports in Ladrador.... is it just me or do most dealers/importers seem dodgy!! hahaha (OZVR4 members excluded ;))

G

Unregistered
Yes most dealers are dodgy. You should come wed night , this wed as in tomorrow at 8 pm movie world carpark. good luck hope to see you

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Welcome Dan!

Hope to see you on Wed night, we're meeting at Movie World at 8pm - and yes, Preferred Imports definitely seem dodgy to me! Hopefully you have no drama's with yours - I think I actually had a look in side it last time I dropped into the yard.

cheers

Lee

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Dan,
welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see your purple leggy in person. Have you worked out how to remove the "girly japanese songs" and replace it with some good aussie rock.
Nothing wrong with a stock VR4, they still make decent power in the stock form.

What suburb are you in?

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Welcome Dan!

Hope to see you on Wed night, we're meeting at Movie World at 8pm - and yes, Preferred Imports definitely seem dodgy to me! Hopefully you have no drama's with yours - I think I actually had a look in side it last time I dropped into the yard.

cheers

Lee

That's right we did look at it didn't we Lee! hah, there you go Dan, that shows the dedication of us here. We were giving your car the once over before you even owned it ;)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
is it just me or do most dealers/importers seem dodgy!! hahaha (OZVR4 members excluded ;))

Yea, especially Ben and Kris! Watch out for these two shifty bastards lurking our pages trying to sell all sorts of auto nightmares to unsuspecting prey...

/Dodges spin kick to the head

KIDDING!!!

Welcome to the site and make yourself at home Dan. No doubt the QLD krew will have you out and about causing trouble gold coast style in no time.

Top Bottom