WA Hi All

WagMan

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Russell
Drive
Legnum
Hi all, after being made redundant a couple of weeks ago I think I should sell my brembo's, Everything is there including pads and lines for a front and rear conversion in good working condition (only not fitted because wheel offset wrong), Does anybody want them/know what are they worth?
I'll get my fee's paid up tomorrow and put up an add, just wondering what to ask, they're black not red btw, off an evo 8 I believe.

WagMan

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Russell
Drive
Legnum
Cool thanks mate, I'm thinking $1500, I'd sure like to keep 'em but I darn wheels don't fit (offset) and I can't justify the expense of wheels at the moment. I'll probably end up buying another set in a years time but right now could use the folding.

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
loving the cibies... I am biased though.

Great looking ride

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
That's a shame Quintenperren, you'd think that something would fit given the non-vr4 galants came with it, oh well :(

My understanding is that they work off vacuum, which leads to problems when your turbos make boost at the drop of a hat.

WagMan

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Russell
Drive
Legnum
Thanks Shamwow :)

Sounds about right pretzil, I will have a look at something after market when I have more dollars.

I've finished the AVN install complete with DTV and front+rear parking cameras so that's pretty cool.
I'll put up some pictures once my galaxy behaves!

Top Bottom