sirwill

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Will
Drive
FL Legnum
G'day all

Ignoring the more sane angel over the shoulder picked up a 99 Legnum as a 'business vehicle'...

Fairy tidy but not immaculate, certainly neglected its last few years though (wiper blades had all but disintegrated).
Coilovers, 18s, haltech, catback, otherwise pretty much stock.

No hectic plans, plenty of odds n ends to sort out, and some further modest mods down the track.

Mis-spent a good chunk of my youth playing with Subarus, mostly dropping lib/wrx gear into earlier models (Brumbies etc). Had an '85 RX turbo running full jdm legacy engine, drivetrain and brakes. It was a terrifying power to weight ratio in a little tin can. Still makes me grin.

Look forward to delving into the Mitsubishi world and digesting some of the massive amount of content on these forums!

Cheers,
Will

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
Welcome Will, where in Tas mate?

sirwill

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Will
Drive
FL Legnum
Thanks Gents!

Launceston, yourself?

Car was from the Huon, and WA before that, you may even know it?

Washed some moss and leaf litter out of the crevices today, nearly worthy of a few photos!

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
Thanks Gents!

Launceston, yourself?

Car was from the Huon, and WA before that, you may even know it?

Washed some moss and leaf litter out of the crevices today, nearly worthy of a few photos!

Also- I'll keep an eye out, what colour Legnum?

NSNO_RJB

No Idea what i'm doing
Premium Member
First Name
Ronan
Drive
1998 VR4 Galant
Surely there is something bigger going on with it if its got a haltech already?

does it happen to be a blueish one with a cream interior?

sirwill

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Will
Drive
FL Legnum
She's black (or appropriately creative colour name that looks black), with the cream leather interior. You might see it in the vicinity of the bouldering gym on Forster St occasionally.

Not much bigger, dyno sheet from the last tune, some years ago, landed it at 160 KW atw. Sufficient for the moment.

At this stage lifter noise, full fluid changes, trans cooler, offloading the MMCS, etc etc much higher on the hit list.

Top Bottom