Hi from beautiful Gold Coast!

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Hi guys. My name is Taras. I live on the Gold Coast. I joint the forum about 6 month ago but i am actually now very close from getting my first tween turbo baby:D!!! I am very excited about it. And it been cleared with my wife so now is just a matter of time. I hope it wont take a long time,because i just want to take it for a ride.
Taras

CumBa

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Type-V Manual
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum Super VR-4
Hi Taras, welcome
im a newbee here too ^^

Was hast du in Wien denn so gemacht?

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
I am actually waiting for right car. But it would be 96/97 model probably an auto because of my wife (she doesnt like to drive manual). Sunroof,leather . I have a bit tight budget but i hope it will work out for me.

Nice to meet you, do you have an specs or pictures of it?

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Servus. Ich habe dort gearbeitet 5 Jaren.
You have to come to Australia mate. Its best country ever! I was born in Ukraine and lived around the world for a wile. But when i moved down here i fell in love with this country specially with the Gold Coast!!

Hi Taras, welcome
im a newbee here too ^^

Was hast du in Wien denn so gemacht?

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
G'Day Taras! Good to see our lurkers eventually turn into members :p Your in the rite state for hunting down a mighty Legnum seeing as they all seem to pass through Brissy. Make sure you check out our in house importers for a hot deal too. Keep us all posted with your progress.

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
No worries mate.

G'Day Taras! Good to see our lurkers eventually turn into members :p Your in the rite state for hunting down a mighty Legnum seeing as they all seem to pass through Brissy. Make sure you check out our in house importers for a hot deal too. Keep us all posted with your progress.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hi Taras, welcome to the site. I hope you find the perfect ride.

Is it a bit wet up your way at the moment ?

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Welcome to Ozvr4 mate :) Looking forward to seeing pics of your new beast :D

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Yes it is but its all good. I cant complain about the rain. We need it up here.

Hi Taras, welcome to the site. I hope you find the perfect ride.

Is it a bit wet up your way at the moment ?

G

Unregistered
Na Taras wie gehts? Auch ein deutscher hier. An der kuste. Ich krieg mein Legnum hoffentlich diese woche. Excuse my poor spelling I only did up to grade one in Germany....There is a neat wjite Legnum for sale in Arundel where I bought mine. Its auto 17' wheels woodgrain interior etc. in pearl white.

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Hi mate. Where at? i was looking at few places around the Gold Coast. But they all looked a bit overpriced to me. How much do they want for it?
taras

P.S. Are u coming to dyno day on the 19th of this month? You can put your baby for a run. I will be there just to see how the guys will run they cars.
Na Taras wie gehts? Auch ein deutscher hier. An der kuste. Ich krieg mein Legnum hoffentlich diese woche. Excuse my poor spelling I only did up to grade one in Germany....There is a neat wjite Legnum for sale in Arundel where I bought mine. Its auto 17' wheels woodgrain interior etc. in pearl white.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Finally good to see you're a member now Taras :D Enjoy the anonymity of the Legnum whilst it lasts!

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Welcome to another member of the Legnum club, find the right car Taras, you won't regret it!!

Top Bottom