QLD Hi from Brisbane

Sherlock

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Adam
Drive
Kia koup
Hi everyone I'm looking for a galant or Legnum as Iv always loved the look and style of these beautiful imports. Feel free to let me know if u want to part with ur baby.

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
Hi and welcome. Are you after an auto or manual. Would you prefer pre face lift or face lift

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Like anything depends on your budget. My silver PFL manual Legnum will be up for sale in a 3-4 weeks.

Reactions: Gav

Sherlock

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Adam
Drive
Kia koup
I met you years ago mate you came to my place at Redbank I had a pfl galant. Tell me more about ur leggy

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
I know someone selling a manual Legnum around $8500 in sa

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
I met you years ago mate you came to my place at Redbank I had a pfl galant. Tell me more about ur leggy
Was the above directed at me or Gav? What it black? I think I vaguely remember

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
If me, I've had it since January 2008 had about "80000km" it. Became a member on here the day I bought it. Bought it for my wife. It's done lots of highway km and is driven everyday. We live out near Laidley and wife was working on Gold Coast and now in Brisbane. So it cruises in 5th gear everywhere.
Anyway, I service it every 5000km. Have changed pretty much everything over the years. I also tune it. Yes I tune like Steve does. I've been tuning for years too, but don't advertise it. It has been an amazing car. The only things that's shitted me with it was last year it developed an alternator issue. Thought it was just a bad battery. Sorted it out. That's it.
I rebuilt the engine back in 2010, first one on this site to do it, my build is on here if you look. Timing belt snapped last week, so engine is toast, I've got another sorted and will be fitting it, hence why its not ready right now.
It just goes and goes and goes. Happy to discuss more via PM or phone, I could fill pages here with it's history.
Has tow bar, 3 inch jasma exhaust, quiet but great rasp when up it. Its louder outside that in.
Has the standard blue interior, nothing special. Did have a super sound system but I've removed that for my white FL Leggy.
Shes a Manual with excedy heavy duty clutch. TMEsteve now offers a much better clutch, , I'll be replacing the brakes blah blah i'll pm you my number.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Hi Adam, welcome to the forum.

Unclepaulie's infamous welcome template, version 15.7w

Stuff you need to know:
- Forum rules

Stuff that could save your life:
Do not buy aftermarket suspension parts, especially Lower Control Arms (LCAs)

- This is what happens if you don't replace your control arms
- Recall check using your chassis number

Useful threads:
- INDEX - Look here FIRST
- Guide to Galant & Legnum common problems
- The most important thread on the forum. MUST READ
- Oils and Fluids
- Staged Upgrades
- Legnum/Galant Production Info
- Posting photos, especially in the Classifieds

Posting new threads is restricted by default, for full access become a Premium Member:
- Upgrade to Premium Membership benefits

Please read before selling anything on this site:
- Rules for posting in the classifieds

Top Bottom