Hi from kiddyvr4

kiddyvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
monty
Drive
VR4 Galant 1997
hi guys nice to see some vr4 lovers like myself,ive had my vr4 for just under 3 years now. Ive done a few mods and more on the way, ill put some pics up soon!!! im moving to brisvagas in about a month so im hoping to meet some of you vr4 owners (ive only seen one other gal in the flesh)

G

Unregistered
Welcome Monty well Brisvegas/Gold Coast seems to be one of the most heavily populated VR 4 areas around so you're coming to the right place.

kiddyvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
monty
Drive
VR4 Galant 1997
Thanks trevor, i bought my car off a guy from adelaide who had worked in japan in the auction yards. He personaly imported it in 2002 and i bought it off him in 2005, i was so happy when i found it for sale after 2 years of looking

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
yeah it's a good thing indeed, the previous owner is a great guy and is on this forum, I'm just waiting for him to turn up and say hello

kiddyvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
monty
Drive
VR4 Galant 1997
ahh cool, He was a nice guy it will be good to catch up with him!!!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
yeah it's a good thing indeed, the previous owner is a great guy and is on this forum, I'm just waiting for him to turn up and say hello
Is it a certain someone who's a little pre-occupied with cars in a cold land atm??

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
It's not Kristian the Iron Chef is it? That would mean the car you bought off him was the test car DOTARS approved the compliance of VR-4's!!! If it is you may have a little piece of history there!!!:D

kiddyvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
monty
Drive
VR4 Galant 1997
yeah its kristian but im not sure about the test car you would have ask him.

Top Bottom