NSW Hi from Newcastle

Nathan

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Nathan
Drive
Legnum
Hey all,

It's picked up a 97 legnum, so far so good. Love the car.

I have a question

What size are the bolt heads on front calipers and rotor brackets. I ask because I am changing pads/rotors away from home and tools

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Wait for one of the other guys to confirm
I don't have my Legnum anymore and it's been I while since I played with the brakes

Nathan

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Nathan
Drive
Legnum
Thanks! Slowly learning that these cars don't have a lot of aftermarket support around. Coming from skylines and a couple or wrx's

I'm thinking exhaust and re flash is the best route for more power and better drivability?

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Welcome Nathan.

Yes mate very different from the Nissan and Subi comminuty. Some parts are interchangeable with Evo's ie brembo brakes if you use Face Lift front uprights. Rotors are another common.

Yes a good thing to do is change the fluids, all of them, oil brakes AYC and Diff. Consider gearbox though that may not be necessary.
A simple and most cost effective change is replace the O2 sensor. They really don't last long (60-80thousand) plus it'll have a dramatic effect on your fuel economy, ie improve it.

Yes exhaust intercooler and re flash will see good gains. See SteveTME he's the resident tuner in Sydney

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Welcome to OZVR4! There seems to be more and more of us each day :)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit

Nathan

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Nathan
Drive
Legnum
I don't think so. But I'm happy to meet other local owners. So if you're in Newcastle say hi.

Top Bottom