NSW Hi gav here

G

Unregistered
Hi all hows it going. Im new here my name is gav but my friends call me poonie.

After been in a slow 05 suzuki swift for the last 8 years ive decided to sell it and buy a new car.

Looking at getting an automatic just cant decided if I will get a legnum or a galant.

Had a look on the forum but there isnt much for sale.
Where are the other best sports to look. Gumtree? Carsales. Is there anywhere else.

Also any advice on what to look for when I do go Looking at cars.

Im located in western sydney near campbelltown

Hope to catch up with some local guys soon.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
welcome to ozvr4 Gav,

I hope you do find the car you're after. If I may suggest, most cars that are for sale on here are more recommended simply because the members here do look after their cars..

also regardless if its a Legnum or Galant, you will definitely enjoy driving it :)

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
Welcome!!!
have you test drive both? Legnum have lots more space, galant although a sedan, rear seat can't fold down. But some people just like a sedan over wagon. everything esle is pretty much identical
Like Christian said, regardless which one you choose, you will definitely enjoy it.

G

Unregistered
Been in a legnum. But not a galant. The extra room in the legnum would be handy for my hockey gear but either car is bigger my old swift.

G

Unregistered
Welcome mate. Im from down that way originally, let me say, dont go an buy yourself the first VR4 you see at an importer on Paramatta Road! You will end up getting shafted.
The Vr4 is a great car, but a poorly maintained on can be a massive money pit, thats why buying from here is your best bet.
The 100k km service can be around $3000 so you want one that already has it done, or is sold at a low enough price to reflect that it hasn't.
The members here have a better reputation and are more trust worthy than %99 of the guys on Paramatta road.

Sent from the fires of Mt Doom

G

Unregistered
Ive looked around and cant find any pictures. Has anyone got a picture of the boot for a galant. Just want to compair it to the legnum

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
G

Unregistered
Just wondering who I can contact to change my username. Time for fresh start I think

G

Unregistered
I tried to pm you but it doesnt want to work any chance of changing it to Hardhitter78

G

Unregistered
Thanks heaps. Also signed up to be a Premium Member. As I plan to be here for a while

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your search.

Top Bottom