"High" Performance Imports

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
I am wondering if anyone has a copy of issu 113 of Performance IMports magazine, could they take a pick of it and post it up please?

I have issues 112 and 114 but can't remember not buying it? At least with a pic i can have a look for it, maybe in the shed.

THanks

Scott

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I have that one. It is kinda dumb. So disappointed with the direction the magazine took.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
LOL I was actually reading it the other day. That Veilside Supra in the "Top 10 Most Influential Cars" bit might have been influential, but not in an even remotely good way. :LOL:

G

Unregistered
Can anyone answer me this, I've noticed that some of the issues that I have got as doubles are smaller not only in size but also content?

A couple of issues that come to mind is Issue 100 (the one with the purple R34 with gold mags, for those playing along at home) or Issue 102 (with the burgundy R33 with gold mags)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
My copy of 115 has a spare 113 if you need it in the triple pack. The extra issues go to the work pile which are always appreciated in the public lounge area.

Oh and Kristian... FARK ME re: Rego-ing cars in Jap! :O

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Hey thanks for the quick post with the pic. Missed that one. Will have to keep and eye out in the triple packs :rolleyes:

Re differences with the extra's. If you notice on the front cover there look's to be missing words or images on it and also that all the subscription offer's are current as well considering that some of the issue's are at least 6 or more month's ago.

Picked up another copy of 100 and another of 92 (bringing the total to 3). I think it might subscribe to save money.

Thanks

Scott

Top Bottom