Hipsi aka Trav // QLD

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
[UPDATE]

here's the car guys, most of you would've seen it already as Ben from J-spec put it on here not too long ago. I've been exceedingly impressed with my dealings with Ben to this point. I've just had confirmation that the car has been purchased from the dealer and is currently awaiting shipping booking.

it's a '96 Legnum VR-4, Auto, Sunroof, 42000kms

lovely little extras include:
Tein coilovers
Work Vs 18's
Exhaust (not sure to what extent)
HKS Super Sequential BOV
Slotted rotors
unidentified underbody chassis brace
Pod filter
Blitz boost gauge

007.jpg
008.jpg
102.jpg

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
no surprise that word is on the street much sooner than the car will be.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
looks hot mate, not a Foz.....but you will learn to love it, so much more potential, and not many people have them! lol

I welcome you officially.

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
My wife is going to love driving around in this. She'll finally find out what it's like to have people stop and look everywhere you go, something up till now that I've failed to successfully explain to her.

oh, and as soon as I get it, it's going straight in the shed to undergo the manual conversion. Pretty sure there won't be too many manuals around with TCL :)

I'd better get around to building this shed......

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I wonder if there's anything that ties the TCL to the auto box though - as they never put it on manuals..??

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
There is a super vr-4 in NZ with a manual conversion, you'd have to ask the guy to find out if tcl and asc still work

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Congrats Trav!!

Exhaust looks like mine, although that's just a guess from the small amount of pipe i can see- looks likes a Jasma item.

Yes, love the wheels too.

Why would you want TCL working on a 4wd anyway- id be wanting them to spin their little hearts out!!

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
yeah I can just make out Fujitsubo on here, can't quite make out the big letters, does it say FCK? lol.

under1.jpg

Commissioned the RAW yesterday, and it's not Shogun :D Went with some old friends at E-Visions (they used to own Skyline Imports). Will be interesting to see what their turnaround is like.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Mmmmmmm... Trigger mauve!!

You'll find on an overcast day or in the shade the car will look grey or gunmetal but in the direct sunlight it will definitely have the purple metalic look. Like the other day when I had my Gally put in for an immob the desciption on my invoice was the car was grey... I guess you could say it's a not so obvious camelion.:D

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
case and point!

Very gunmetal tone
untitled1.JPG

Very purple
002.jpg

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
mine is registered as grey as well, and when a cop pulled some of us over in a VR-4 cruise (we weren't being good boys) he referred to a black car. He was obviously talking about me, but ummm we didn't know the guy in the black car, and he drove off officer!!!

Top Bottom