Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Hi all,

I'll be in Sydney April 16-20 as my wife has the National Titles of her Precision Dancing sport at Homebush on the Sunday the 19th. As such I need help with getting a decent rental car!! I've been looking at prices on the net, and all the big name companies are a ripoff (budget etc) so was looking at Sydney Airport Car Rentals who have a camry for $49 a day which seems pretty good price compared to the others ($80+ a day).
Has anyone hired from them before? if not, would someone be able to check out the quality of their cars for me? As i'll be driving my son around not too keen to be in a POS.

Also, as my wife will be busy training with her team thur/fri/sat so I wouldnt mind catching up with some NSW members if possible on the Saturday during the day. I wont say what time yet, but I'll see how I go!

I'll be looking after my son (who'll be 9mths old come april) so not really looking to go on a long cruise (if at all) but was thinking a meetup would be good. I realise the royal easter show is on at that time, but I'll be hanging around homebush so maybe a meetup around there?

Cheers

Lee

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I might be there that w/e too as i'm down for a wedding..... I'll have to keep you posted but as i'm not sure of dates etc....

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Getting closer, only a couple of weeks away now!

Ended up getting corporate booking code so will have an XR6 for the weekend for less than the camry was going to cost me ;)

So - anyone keen to catch up during the day Saturday? I'm busy from late afternoon but to catch up would be good

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I'll be in Sydney but not sure WHERE i'll will be at any given moment.... I'm going to a morning wedding in Cessnock and then back to Sydney for the afterparty. I'll be staying at Newtown on Saturday night.

Some of the boys have my number so they may be able to let me know whats happening on the Saturday and i'll see if can schedule the meet in :)

BTW - I won't be in the VR4

Top Bottom