Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Hey there Mexicans!

I'm heading over on Friday the 24th of October to visit family and friends to introduce our new son Lachlann to them all. I doubt I would have time for a meetup (unfortunately) but will be staying at St Kilda, so if anyone is around the area, I'll keep an eye out for any Legnums/Galants.
At the moment I'm not sure if I'll even have my legnum there or not (due to a few issues) but if I do, keep an eye out for me! :)

I see your wash meets are always on a Wednesday too... the 1 day I'm not there! LOL

I'll be returning to Adelaide Tuesday the 28th, so you've got 3 full days to spot me when I'm there. Hope to see a few of you at least ;)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
If you tram it into the city on Monday I'm sure I could meet you for lunch. Gooch also works near me.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Just le tus know where u are staying and we will come down and see you, I'm sure we can arrange a meet thats NOT on a wednesday :p

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Well Legnum is fixed up now (no more rattles and new brakes) so I'll be coming over in it rather than my dad's XR6.

I have a feeling my wife is organising time with her friends on Sunday so I may be able to make an hour or two spare for a quick meetup. Will keep you guys posted as it would be great to meet some of you if I get the chance ;)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Well I'll be leaving tomorrow morning about 8am, so expect to see me in melbourne some time after 8pm (travelling with newborn so expecting delays! LOL)

I won't have time for a meetup unfortunately, too many family/friends to catch up with, however keep an eye out for me, and I'll keep an eye out for others. I'm staying in StKilda, but will be visiting family/friends in Donvale and also in Caufield, so keep an eye out for me on the East side of town ;)

Can anyone tell me where i'd find a DIY carwash near StKilda so I can was the bugs etc off when I get there? Thanks!

Top Bottom