how wide can you go?

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Something around the 45-50mm range for Supra's is popping up in the back of my mind. Regardless you need to know the offset anyway.

Nick - 19x7.5-8.5 will be fine, a member in NZ who's name is 'Oblivion' has 19x8.5" 35mm on his car with 225/35/19 and with rolled rear arches isn't having any problems at all.

Thanks Brad,

Yeah "DARKVR4" James on here is running 19x9" on his and has not had an issue. We are assuming his offset is 35.

How bad will it ruin the centre diffs if stagered wheels are put on?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
it depends. If you went with 17x8 and 17x9 and had 235/45/17 and 265/40/17 the rolling diameter difference is 0.07%, which is nothing! It is 0.25mm different in radius, obviously lots of people have more tyre wear at the back than at the front for example.

I dunno what staggered sizes would work in 19" though

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Huge gamble, then ones i want are 19x8x35 and front 19x8x40.

Thoughts?

G

Unregistered
unless you could test fit and check clearances, i wouldnt take the risk.

it took me a month to find the wheels i have now.
lots of driving around, back and forth, testing different wheels.

G

Unregistered
I wanna get these 18 x 9.5 rims with a 35mm offset - probably go with 225/40/18 tyres. What do you guys think, will I have any issues?

G

Unregistered
I've just put on order some 18x9 +38 wheels, the company doesn't make the +30 anymore :(

i'm getting some 17x9 +30 wheels :D

supra's are about +40 at the rear, not sure at the front though.

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Sounds great mitchy. Front will need a decent amount of guard work and lowering to get them in, rears will be alot easier.

I'll run a 5mm spacer on the rear to get some more clearance, front's will be fine as is.

The next 6 weeks will take forever. Stupid cheap sea freight <_< :p

Top Bottom