howdy doody

G

Unregistered
i thought i'd better introduce myself, my names paul and am the proud owner of a V6 24V galant, i live in a cold damp miserable overtaxed hell hole called the UK, some of you may have heard of it, and if you are of Aboriginal descent then you probably hate us :ROFLMAO: but trust me on this, you got the better end of the deal.:eek:

great looking site you have here, i saw a link on www.clubvr4.com and thought i'd better show my support.

G

Unregistered
Yes another Paul on the board ... us Pauls are hoping to take over the world soon.
U sound like u need to move over here to Australia where the interest rates rise monthly slowly eating all of my car money ...

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Malkovich, Malkovich? ;)

Welcome along Paul! Don't worry, we know all about excessive taxation, believe me!

Oh and on the subject of Aboriginals, I don't think they have that much to hate the English for - if it hadn't been the English, some other Europeans would have come down and done the same eventually. And if no-one had, they'd still have no real shelter to speak of, no easily available food, no roads or means of transportation, no instant and abundant water supply and (most importantly for them) no alcohol. Although I readily admit that the no alcohol thing wouldn't have been so bad...

If they should hate anyone, its Christian Priests and their kiddy fiddling, holier-than-thou interfering practices... And the governments that protect them...

Hmm I am SOOO gonna get flamed for this *sigh*

Yea, so anyway, welcome to OzVR4 and hope you find the site interesting and useful (although I know CVR4 has been around a lot longer I'm sure we've got something useful to add to the world!)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Oh and on the subject of Aboriginals, I don't think they have that much to hate the English for - if it hadn't been the English, some other Europeans would have come down and done the same eventually. And if no-one had, they'd still have no real shelter to speak of, no easily available food, no roads or means of transportation, no instant and abundant water supply and (most importantly for them) no alcohol. Although I readily admit that the no alcohol thing wouldn't have been so bad...

They shouldn't hate us anymore...we said sorry after-all :p haha

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Malkovich, Malkovich? ;)

ROFL! Try to ignore the locals Paul, they don't bite... much :D

Welcome to our little site and make yourself at home. We don't have much experience with the 24v version of the Legnum as all we are allowed to import is the VR4 so you'll have to bring us all up to speed on what the differences are.

Top Bottom