Howdy, Greig // Victoria - Galant

G

Unregistered
Hey all, I'm a bit of a liar, i don't have a galant yet. I'm waiting till my finances are in order so i can get one imported, with Kristian's help.

I'll be importing a 96 type S Galant. Silver, with some panel damage. Planned mods: AWD badging, complete respray black, and rims.

G

Unregistered
Hey Greig, welcome to OZVR4! Don't worry, I haven't got one yet either, and I run the damn forum hahah. :banghead::ROFLMAO:

G

Unregistered
welcome to the forums ... not too many galants about so its good to have another ... nice pricey respray ahead ? I hope u know people ... hehehe

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Welcome mate, glad to see you are getting a car not a :eek: station wagon lol

G

Unregistered
For me it's simple; Sedans = Sexy.

I'm actually getting a loan for the car, which will be enough to get the car, insurance and possibly a respray. Then go ballistic on paying off the loan.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
What is it with you Galant wana be's? All talk and no show :p (hint hint Van)

Good luck with the hunt Greig, Kris will sort you out no worries. Just dont let him near your car, he can get a little "close" if you know what I mean

G

Unregistered
awesome another Galant on the way, we're slowly building numbers :D

Question though, wouldnt it be easier to find a Black Galant, rather than respraying a silver one? You said you had the funds to do a respray anyway, but why go through the hassle when you can get a black one from the beginning ?

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
G'day and welcome Greig.

We do like Galants here, honestly, we really do :p

Enjoy the site mate :)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Exactly :) Are you going to keep the Verada as well Greig? Most of us signed up when we were all waiting for our cars to arrive (or buy them off the forums here!). Have fun!

Top Bottom