ICE Ignition Leads

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
To make it a little easier for people to find these, this thread can be used for reference and discussion of the ICE ignition leads. For further information on ICE (Ignition Components and Electronics) visit their website.

The quick summary - ICE make low resistance ignition leads for the VR4 - the cabling the leads are manufactured from uses a 2000Ω/m (2,000 ohm per metre) core. I've tested a set and they come out at 1428Ω, 1763Ω and 1844Ω from shortest to longest. The stock cables are somewhere in the range of 15,000Ω/m. Alternatively, NGK Japan do some rated at 900Ω/m, which can be purchased from Meek for $200 a set. The ICE leads are $132 RRP, but mentioning you're from OzVR4.com should get you a set for $110 (plus shipping, if required). ICE is located in Cheltenham, Victoria and you can contact Michael on (03) 9532 6000 or email iceignition at bigpond.com.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
Great post Trev!

Michael is a champ. Really happy

G

Unregistered
Another satisfied customer here, much better quality than the mass-produced crap from the usual chain stores.

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Ordered a set of ice ignition leads today, Michael was very nice to deal with.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Recently purchased and fitted a set of NGK leads so have my used ICE leads up for grabs if anyone local wants em... drop me a PM.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
I am looking at both and trying to decide which to get... would I really notice any difference between 2000ohm/m and 900ohm/m??

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Those that have purchased recently, do ICE still offer the ozvr4 discount?

Ernz1981

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ernz
Drive
1997 Galant VR4
yeh, you gotta tell them you're a member of the forums though.

Top Bottom