Interior light coverings

Scrofl

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
01 VR-4 Galant
I was going to ask this in the 'stupid questions' thread, but it's been closed for some reason...

Anywho, I just bought some LED's to replace the standard globes in the rear coverings (the ones on the inside of the C pillars). How do I get them off? I was thinking of prying them off with a flathead screwdriver, but I don't want to break anything, so I thought I'd ask here.

Sorry if its in the wrong section of the forum, like I said, I was going to post in the stupid questions thread instead.

Thanks in advance!

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
I was worried when I did this too. Pretty sure you can just pry the clear plastic off with a small flathead.

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
I wonder if someone would be kind enough to write a guide (with photos) for us noobs? To replace all the interior lights, that is.

craig

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Craig
Drive
1998 Legnum Super VR-4, Silver (project)
1997 Galant VR-4, soon to be manual
2004 Toyota Funcargo, Silver (daily)
I broke both of mine when I took them out. Tried on a legnum at the wreckers and I think by pushing the light towards the back of the car the front tab will be able to pop out but not sure.
I wonder if someone would be kind enough to write a guide (with photos) for us noobs? To replace all the interior lights, that is.
I'm thinking about doing this when I do mine (front & rear cabin, front door, air con control and maybe dash) when I can afford to order them all online.

G

Unregistered
Use a very small jeweler's flat screw driver. Works a treat

Top Bottom