QLD Jake's 99 galant

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
Evening all,

My name is jake, I live in Brisbane and have recently acquired a 96 Galant Vr4. Its pretty rough around the edges but nothing that cant be fixed, fortunately it is bone standard so there is lots of tinkering to be had haha.
First major on the agenda will be the lower ball joints(and all the control arms), as it has a pretty gnarly clunk at low speeds. Followed by all of the bushes remaining, and finally coilovers because it looks like a monster truck where it is sitting now.
Have been looking around the forum for around a week now,as rare as it is on a public forum you all seem like a bunch of legends to be honest. Very much look forward to chatting with you all in the future.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
welcome to ozvr4 and hope you enjoy your stay..

check out the QLD section as we'll have a meet coming up this Decemnber.. we try and aim for once a month..

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
Welcome mate, plenty of good info on here for you to read :)

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Welcome mate...

let me assure you that this is the best car forum and everyone here is great..that's why 2 years afters selling my legnum I'm still here :)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
I suppose I should update my intro thread haha.

I don't have the manual pfl anymore, however I do have a black fl auto. It's was stock appart from evo 8 wheels, now it has tein street flex coilovers and new wheels.
mms_img-1707629181.jpg

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
They are the sexy ported ones Adam has been showing here. The cams are 272 degree with 11mm of lift, should sound pretty cranky haha.

Now I just have to find someone to help with the turbo upgrade.

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Have you decided on what turbo you are going to put on it yet?
Will make some damn impressive horsepower when its all together!

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
Have you decided on what turbo you are going to put on it yet?
Will make some damn impressive horsepower when its all together!
Unfortunately the car got pelted with hail on Saturday so body work is my main concern at the moment.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Unfortunately the car got pelted with hail on Saturday so body work is my main concern at the moment.
A mates car was damaged too on Saturday- he's in the forrest lake area

Top Bottom