Jaycar boost controller

G

Unregistered
if you do, ill get one too and u can come around and install mine as well :ROFLMAO: - serious :p

having said though, there's meant to be some half decent ones on fleabay for ~$20-$30.

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
careful, you need to buy or have access to the handheld controller as well, to set it up, another 60 dollars.

W

w1k3d

Unregistered
When you weigh up Hand controller + cable + boost controller ... its coming close to buying a cheapie all in 1. I am keen to hear of experiences using one of these tho!

G

Unregistered
let me know how u go! would be good to have this in before our dyno day :p

kymbo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kym
Drive
98 Galant, S14A 200SX, GC Galant
regarding this, does anyone know if we happen to have peak/hold injectors

G

Unregistered
They are prity easy to make up the kits if you have a good soldering iron at hand.
Dyno time is the main expense though.
I've used one in the past and it worked great. The plasic box they come in are a bit bulky though.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Easy peasy!

Same deal as the UHF radios, I'll need definite confirmed numbers and upfront payment as it has to be paid up-front by my boss's mastercard when I order.

There's possibility for further discount if the numbers allow, but work off 20% off initially.

As for postage around Oz, I reckon $10 would be the max. I'll just have to find out the size and weight of the kit itself first.

As said above, you will need the hand controller and the cable to make adjustments. They also do a nice air/fuel controller with very high resolution.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Easy peasy!

Same deal as the UHF radios, I'll need definite confirmed numbers and upfront payment as it has to be paid up-front by my boss's mastercard when I order.

There's possibility for further discount if the numbers allow, but work off 20% off initially.

As for postage around Oz, I reckon $10 would be the max. I'll just have to find out the size and weight of the kit itself first.

As said above, you will need the hand controller and the cable to make adjustments. They also do a nice air/fuel controller with very high resolution.

Possibly interested in both actually.... I need a second EBC and def need an air/fuel contoller!

Pending price and timing i'd be in for one of each

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Has anyone used one of these yet? I am looking to get either a expensive Blitz/HKS EBC or one of these.

I have read up on them and it seems spot on, i just wonder if they work as well on our cars?

sexspecvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
ADAM
Drive
GALANT VR4
how do they work and where do u hook them up too all i can see is a mother bord with a few wires ! can some one tel me how they would go into our cars

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
There are 4 wires.

12v+
12v-
Injector Pulse and
Boost solenoid

You also need the controller to set it up.

I just wonder if our solenoids work well with this unit?

Top Bottom