Jayess aka Jesse // Wellington - NZ

G

Unregistered
Hi all. Jesse is my name. I'm from Wellington NZ. not new to the site, but this would be the first thread. Finally got myself a Manual VR4 Legnum (after owning an STGDI Legnum for four years). Will have some pics soon. Have already done several subtle visual mods to make it look a wee bit different. Will take some pics when I slow down a bit. Angel eye headlight conversion planned for this weekend all going well. Black centre console on its way also to get rid of that ghastly carbon fibre shite.
Anyway... look foward to 'meeting' you all

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
The Carbon is cool, you'll be able to sell it to Aussie members for heaps to replace their ugly wood grain interiors :)

Can't wait for the pics dude

G

Unregistered
The Carbon is cool, you'll be able to sell it to Aussie members for heaps to replace their ugly wood grain interiors :)

Pfft, my car had carbon before yours :p

oh, and picsorban!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI

Yep, I'll swap my wood grain dash with you and you can paint that!
Is your carbon stuff in good condition?

I'll pay postage plus some cash for your trouble :)

Send me a PM if you're keen

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
Yep, I'll swap my wood grain dash with you and you can paint that!
Is your carbon stuff in good condition?

I'll pay postage plus some cash for your trouble :)

Send me a PM if you're keen

cheers

Lee

Yea the carbon is in good condition. I'm really not into it ay. I've already bought a 2nd hand set of woodgrain to paint 'cos I figured someone out there would be keen on the carbon. Didn't realise it would be quite so popular though.
So yea, I wouldn't have a clue what postage to Aus would be but anyone who wants it can buy it or swap it for something or whatever. Once i've painted the other set and put that on ofcourse. not sure when that will be.

G

Unregistered
Welcome to the club Jess and congrats on your purchase. You gotta show us some pics of your VR-4 :)
How does she drive, you happy with her performance?

Cheers :)

Yea i'm stoked with it ay. When I was looking to buy one, I almost got too trigger happy and bout a tiptronic... but I kept my cool and waited a wee bit longer for the manual. I had never driven one before, and to be honest, It's alot faster than I thought it would be... and SOOO much fun. I'm stoked indeed.
I'll get some pics sorted soon. Just been taking the headlights apart today and fitting in some halos designed for an E36, so a bit of modifying involved. The halos are alot bluer than I first thought, so I'm just waiting for some pure white ones to arrive in the mail before I make 'em permanent.

Top Bottom