QLD John AKA John // Brisbane QLD

John

Idling at the Lights
First Name
John
Drive
2002 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
Hi guys new to the forum and VR4 scene, bought my 2002 Mitsubishi Legnum about a month ago now really like the car and looking forward to modding her and getting tons of helpful info from everyone on here.

Cheers John!
IMG_1358.JPG

Ozyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
2000 Legnum
Welcome mate. You will be happy you joined. This forum is a great source of information.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Hi John, welcome. Post some more pics!
What's the silver thing on the bumper next to the blinker?

John

Idling at the Lights
First Name
John
Drive
hey mate im think its some sort of parking sensor it had a double din headunit in the car with a reverse camera so im thinking its part of that but ive removed that cheap crap and put my own stereo in her.

Thanks for the welcome mate.

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Hi John, welcome. Post some more pics!
What's the silver thing on the bumper next to the blinker?
As C-man said, it's a Parking Pole so you can judge where your bumper is in relation to other more solid objects :D

John

Idling at the Lights
First Name
John
Drive
Cheers guys, il get some more pics when i give her a clean it's a Auto and very stock only mods done to her are inside the stereo and headrest dvd players, I've since bought a FMIC, boost gauge, boost controller, and having the rocket cover gaskets replaced and giving it a tune once those are installed and go from there. Thanks for the info C-Man i wasn't sure if it was a sensor or pole etc but yeah something to help you not hit things LOL, I Bought the car off an old guy so i guess he used it heh.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Top Bottom