lancer evo-r aka Mikael // Finland

G

Unregistered
Hello everybody.

I apologize my bad english but try to understand me.:lol:

I´m from Finland. I belong to www.mitsubishiclubfinland.com and also i´m member of www.teamevo-r.com.
Previously I have had Mitsu Lancer GTi and Lancer Evo3. Evo´s was 300hp 430Nm. I sold it because I need a bigger car.

Now I just ordered ´99 Legnum Type-S from Japan. I think I have it at Christmas.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Congratulations on ordering the best wagon ever produced! Who did you purchase it through and do you have any pictures you can share with us?

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
Tervehdys ja Tervetuloa :)

(i hope google translate works properly)

G

Unregistered
possibly avs model 7's too

looks really nice

Yes, They are AVS and I do not like them at all.
I'm going to buy next summer Ultralite GT-II 18x8.5. But first I need to buy original Type-S wheels because we now have winter here.

G

Unregistered
If anyone is interested, here is a small video what we do here in Finland are made with cars.:) However, it is a few years old...

G

Unregistered
The car is now on board and coming towards Finland. Expected arrival In early December.

G

Unregistered
Hey dudes. Need a little help. :)

The original steering wheel is ugly and I thought I'd have to replace it for EVO4 streengin wheel.
The question is: does it fit directly? Is the airbag connector same?

BTW. I bought already little carbon fibre skirts for Legnum. They are small but look good
Mitsubishi-Legnum.jpg

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Mikael,
Nice looking car you have there. As for the steering wheel, EVO 5/6 are direct bolt on (same spline/airbag connector) but Im not 100% certain about the EVO 4 wheels.

Do you have any information on the maker of the CF lip? Are they available for sale to us here in Australia potentially?

Thanks
Lee

Top Bottom