Legnum Crashes in Street Race

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Saw this before, the silver car looks to be a S2 Legnum..

EDIT: Just had another look and think it is a Subaru..

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
It looks like they had the green light though and someone was running a red coming in from the right?

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
ouch wouldnt want to be the car that they both hit man that would hurt

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Yea, Russians don't obey traffic lights! There's enough Youtube vids to prove that lol...

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
yeah even tho they are being dicks by racing on the street, it wasnt their fault.

wosbwm

Crunching Gears
First Name
Wayne
Drive
legnum VR4 Type S, Challenger LS, Magna Wagon, Mercedes E Class, XE Fairmont Wagon S-Pac, Renault Megane
That is some really really bad luck, hope no one was seriously hurt.

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
yeah even tho they are being dicks by racing on the street, it wasnt their fault.

Steve you hater :p .... Either way I wouldn't want to be them :( I guess thats the choice you make when you decide to street race; there are outside factors that simply aren't there on a track.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Maybe your allowed to race in the street in Russia, in which case carry on :p Just be careful not to hit shit, like other cars...

edit: just seen the video title says "illegal", oh well, carry on

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Steve you hater :p .... Either way I wouldn't want to be them :( I guess thats the choice you make when you decide to street race; there are outside factors that simply aren't there on a track.
oh theres a time and a place. go up in the hills where theres no traffic and the roads are actually fun. but traffic light grand prix's impresses no one.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Surely one of those must be a Nissan.... No mitsubishi driver would ever do that! ;)

For you Steve.... You should put this in your sig hehe

speeding_no_one_thinks_big_of_you.jpg

jaygore

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jamie
Drive
1998 Series 2 Pearl White Legnum
that doesnt look like a suabaru to me... i think it is a legnum, if you look at the spoiler and the length, seems to be too long for a subaru

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
The front headlights are taller and squareish plus the side blinker looks a lot lower..

Back looks a lot like a Legnum tho..

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Surely one of those must be a Nissan.... No mitsubishi driver would ever do that! ;)

For you Steve.... You should put this in your sig hehe

speeding_no_one_thinks_big_of_you.jpg

I have been looking everywhere for the ad with the guy with a massive pinky finger but cannot find it!

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
oh theres a time and a place. go up in the hills where theres no traffic and the roads are actually fun. but traffic light grand prix's impresses no one.

I hear you mate... I hear you. But common sense isn't required to put your right foot down; which is where a lot of people seem to go wrong.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I have been looking everywhere for the ad with the guy with a massive pinky finger but cannot find it!
That's a Top Gear Magazine ad or something isn't it?

And the car looks a lot like a FL Legnum to me!

Damn, unfortunate timing for them! Is that a body laying on the ground next to the small hatch? Or white smoke or something else?

Top Bottom