Hesitantly Boosting
Premium Member
First Name
Kay
Drive
2002 VR4
Items and prices:Engine covers $120 ea ono

Condition:Used

Description:Used engine covers with heat cracks that seems to affect them all, I'm sure the cracks can be repaired with epoxy, and they will be usable for someone with no cover at all. I'm saving to buy new.

Delivery options:postage at your cost

Payment methods:payPal

Contact details:club website or pm

Photos:

20170610_171237.jpg
20170610_171351.jpg
20170610_171401.jpg
20170610_171715.jpg
20170610_171710.jpg

Kay

Hesitantly Boosting
Premium Member
First Name
Kay
Drive
2002 VR4
Thanks - at that price, I would rather keep one of them for a spare engine I have, and sell the other one for $60. How does that sound. I will provide packaging materials (box and bubble wrap is prob safer). You pay for postage, but I suspect a small box would be somewhere around $15 - 20? I don't really know until I ask Oz Post.
Let me know if you want me to get you a quote next time I go around there.
Cheers

ersanalamin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ersan Al Amin
Drive
Year 2000 EA5A => FL EC5A
Thanks - at that price, I would rather keep one of them for a spare engine I have, and sell the other one for $60. How does that sound. I will provide packaging materials (box and bubble wrap is prob safer). You pay for postage, but I suspect a small box would be somewhere around $15 - 20? I don't really know until I ask Oz Post.
Let me know if you want me to get you a quote next time I go around there.
Cheers

your offer is good enough but i want both of them he he he, i will consider it and send my best offer soon

Kay

Hesitantly Boosting
Premium Member
First Name
Kay
Drive
2002 VR4
Considering a new one from Japan is now $385, it's better than no cover for me....

Top Bottom