Legnum Interior/Cargo Dimenions

G

Unregistered
Brad and Takumi - you guys are legends.
Asking the dimensions might have sounded like a stupid question initially, but there is a reason so many of us are buying these performance wagon.
Takumi just illustrated one of my main reasons for the Legnum purchase. Unfortunately I don't think I'm gonna get the 3.5m kayak in there though.

Thanks for the info and pics guys.

G

Unregistered
No worries matey ... u just need the roof rails and u can stick the Kayak up top. The bikes fit in perfectly ... I'll be heading up to the hills alot with the mountain bikes so its perfect. Nice work with the measures Brad, I'm impressed.
Another OZVR4 success story.

G

Unregistered
Believe it or not, I'm buying one of the few Legnums in the country that DOESN'T have the roof rails. I'll work something out. Quickly.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
BUT - Can you get jiggy in the back with the seats folded down? My wife wants to know lol

G

Unregistered
Now theres a photo I wont post ... Brad I'll leave that one for u and no measurements ... hahahhaa

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Kris I'm disappointed - you of all people have had more than ample opportunity to test that out!!

Its good to know you can fit bikes in like that, Paul - although the thought of doing that with my road bike makes me cringe! >.<

Bryan would it be possible for you to put a photo up of what your towball bracket / rear of the car looks like when the towball has been detached?? From the photo I saw of your's I didn't think it was the easily detachable sort.

G

Unregistered
Two thumbs up Bradc. Very useful piece of info for someone considering buying a Legnum.

G

Unregistered
At least add some new useful info if you are going to revive old threads. Such as, hey I found a 2.4 metre plank of wood easily fits into the Legnum if I fold down the front passenger seat and slide the plank into the footwell.

Top Bottom