TAS Legnum Owner

weindavin

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum
Hi All,

Have owned my Legnum since December last year and loving it a lot. Used to own a non turbo Toyota Supra so am very pleased to be driving something faster, more practical and just as aggressive looking.

Here are a few happy snaps of my Legnum. It's a 1997 PFL, tiptronic with leather seats, nardi steering wheel, sunroof, etc.

IMG_0023.jpg
IMG_0025.jpg
leggg.jpg

At the moment it is fairly stock, it has a gearbox cooler, a boost gauge and GFB BOV. Looking at getting a 3 inch exhaust from dump back, a bigger front mount intercooler and then some more boost. What kind of boost levels are people running here?

Kind regards,
Wayne

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Welcome Wayne. Congrats on the awesome looking ride. Great starting point. There are a lot of threads that guide you through the whole process of upgrading and getting more power and more from your ride.
Boost levels vary. If the ecu is unlocked then you are stuck at about 14psi as they have a boost cut. This is easily removed. I'm running 18psi. With upto 22psi in 5th. Happy modding!
:)

Size1

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
00 legnum vr4
Welcome to the forum Wayne. I can thank Tasmania for re-igniting my desire for a turbocharged car. You guys have awesome roads and scenery to match(y)

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Hello and welcome !

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Welcome. sir! Good to know that your car is pretty stock -- it's always a good starting point :)

Top Bottom