Lets Meet Up for a Pie at Yatla Pies Monday, Lunchtime 7/5/2012

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Hi, I will be there having a Pie for Lunch on Monday "cause its a public holliday up here mate". I thought it may be a good opportunity to meet up with other owners from the Gold Coast or southern Brisbane or wherever. I will be there from about 12 noon to about 2 pm
Cheers
My Legnum is, you guesed it, White, but it still has Yella plates.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
I would be keen, love yatala pies. But since I work in nsw, no public holiday for me :(

Stanislav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stan
Drive
2009 Audi S3
I'm keen to pop in and meet up. Won't be able to stay for long though

buduki

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Cheyne
Drive
Stocko Galant vr4 Type V
I didn't get one myself. It was good as usual to catch up with some members on the forum.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Hi, I was very pleased that all four people who said they would come, Came. I felt real old compared to everyone else, Im 58 and they were all in their 20s I think. I took some photos but being so old I was born before PC's. I can turn them on and thats about it so when it comes to uploading photos Im lost. Can someone give me instruction in words that an old person would understand.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
Hi, I was very pleased that all four people who said they would come, Came. I felt real old compared to everyone else, Im 58 and they were all in their 20s I think. I took some photos but being so old I was born before PC's. I can turn them on and thats about it so when it comes to uploading photos Im lost. Can someone give me instruction in words that an old person would understand.

extract the pics from your camera
go to www.photobucket.com
make an account
upload your photos there using their little doobey thing
copy paste the image link and wrap it in [img]link here[/img] code

my excuse for a no show is seeing vr4's makes me sad lol... and i was on boyfriend duties lol

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
What were you doing with your boyfriend Paulie ? ha ha
I missed this post completely otherwise I would have stopped by only living up the road...

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
What were you doing with your boyfriend Paulie ? ha ha
I missed this post completely otherwise I would have stopped by only living up the road...

oh yeah! hilarious kev :p

you're the only man for me mate hahaha

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
I will be doing the Yatala Pie thing again next Sunday 20th May,at Midday. Its a regular thing as Im taking my youngest son home to his mum. So lets get together, have a pie and look at each others cars. It will be the last opportunity for me to catch up with all you young petrolheads before I become a Grandfather.

chocco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Christian
Drive
1999 FL Galant VR4 with MMCS
Would be nice to come out but Iv got lunch with the missus and her family.

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Ahhhh, I'd love to come but I'm going to Macleans Bridge at Lakeside...

PSI-S12

Crunching Gears
First Name
Will
Drive
Legnum/180SX/Silvia
I'm climbing Mt. Warning as of 3am to see the sunrise lol, but I guess that still leaves plenty of time to make it back up to Yatala lol.
I'll see how I go, I'm pretty keen! Many congrats to becoming a Grandfather too :)

Top Bottom