NSW Looking for prev owner (02 Leg MT Black BJV20Q)

1mb_dud

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Wahab
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 2002 5MT
Honda Prelude 5th Gen, VTIR/ATTS, Motegi 5MT
Nissan 370z, 6MT
Hi All,

I have recently purchased an 02 Legnum from Zack, maintained and tuned with Steve TME. Hoping to get in touch with the previous owners to catch up on the to-do's and know about the history of this legnum. Zack's been the best bloke and his honesty with the trade is why I respect him so much. He did suggest me to catch up with Steve and get on the ozvr4 forum as the car's been listed here (in some post).

It's tuned at 186AWKW and 403 n.m (via Steve on Dyno sheets 16 Nov 2016) and handles pretty well with most pre-bought upgrades (BC gold coil overs, front mount, reinforced braces, upper/lower arms, fujitsubo cat back, 100 cel cat, walbro gss342, mac 3 port solenoid, hdi gt2 intercooler kit, alloy rad, bov evo 8).

Took the leggy around Perisher valley for a L'ETape cycle ride, it held the power and gripped well in the wet. I am looking to upgrade the brakes and clutch, both being recently replaced however inadequate in terms of performance.

Happy to offer my gratitude and a meal treat to the prev owner for their time :)

Keen to catch up on future NSW Legnum meets. Please share any pages to follow.

Best,
Wahab

IMAG9035.jpg

IMAG9038.jpg

IMAG9080.jpg

Top Bottom