MagnaMan aka Daniel // Newcastle - NSW

G

Unregistered
Hello everyone. :)

I'm Daniel from Newcastle, NSW. I own a 3gen magna and hang around the aussiemagna.com website, but have a keen interest in the legnum vr4's.

So I'll be hanging around the forums from now on. Also, any legnum owners from Newcastle on here, I know there is a silver one and a white one floating around.

G

Unregistered
Hi MagnaMan hopefully we can convert u to VR4Man ... lol
Welcome to the site and enjoy reading around the site, be sure to use the search to find all ur VR4 needs ? Not there then ask away :)

G

Unregistered
Welcome to the forums, you'll most likely recognise a few names from the AMC forums, quite a few have gone to the world of VR4's, myself included. Hopefully you'll find all the information your looking for :)

G

Unregistered
Wait dimi.. what happened to your Sigma? Get the shits with it? :ROFLMAO:

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Haha nah man love that car to bits. But it was time for me to move on to something with a bit more street presence and potential :)

You thinking about upgrading too? Come on you know you want to *nudge*

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Welcome Dan, I was an AMC member too who moved on too! (one of the old boring originals lol)

I hope you enjoy this site mate, there's stacks of info and a really cool laid back atmosphere.

Looking forward to seeing you in a Legnum/Galant at a meet sometime :D

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Yay! Someone closer to me..... You are the first member i think that is within 3 hours drive from me!

Get a VR-4!! That way you can come to the combined race meet we are organising for next year. You'll see more about it as you search through posts.

Anyways welcome to the site. I hope reading through here will convince you to buy one :D

Dawso

G

Unregistered
Hahaha no one needs to convince me! I will have one! :ROFLMAO:

Its just when I can afford one.

I'm only 19, and with another year till I get off my P's, I couldn't register it anyway.

I'm balls deep in modifications to he Fagna.

And with a long-term girlfriend, an accounting traineeship that pays 25k a year and the fact we want to move out together (and she tells me all the time to save for a deposit), it doesn't look like I'll have one till 2010 :(

Blah, what a sad story. :D:D

G

Unregistered
Damn! Make surey ou put your tickets in for the Powerball $50 million!

Don't worry, two years isn't too far away. We'll still be here waiting for you hehe :ROFLMAO:

Lol I used to work in a Newso, so I've got heaps of tickets.... come on lucky! :D

Man once I get one though, the house deposit will be paid for, I'll be near out of uni, I should have some cash to burn... much looking forward to toying with one of these.

Can anyone say DIY engine rebuild. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom