Make the Galant Lighter...

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
the only bonus you get from having nitrogen in your tyres according to tyre places is that they dont deflate as quick as just having air in your tyres. I had nitrogen in my last car and they did seem to stay inflated longer than the old rims, saying that though i went from 14" stockies to 17" alloys and one of the stockies had a bad leak lol

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
one way to reduce about 20kg. it needs a hardcore tuning and long long time. get a trad-mill and driver, jump on`

G

Unregistered
lol... i only weigh 20kg and i already am servile under weight so that's out of the options.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
If you really wanted to lose the weight you could hire a jockey!! Imagine watching Bathurst and only seeing tufts of hair poking up over the steering wheel...
But I would guess that top notch brakes would be even better then losing any weight as they'd be much more confidence inspiring then the VR4's stock setup, probably shave a bit of time off your laps. And I don't know how much the aircon/heater unit weighs but Im guessing ditching that would be good idea for a track car (as long as you like heatstroke lol).

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
All the aircon and heater stuff is a good 30kg easily and it is all from the front end of the car so removing it will get you closer to 50/50 weight distribution.

Top Bottom