markimak aka Mark // QLD

G

Unregistered
Hi my name is mark.
username is the same as on evooz.net

nice to meet u all. my good mate craig owns a VR4. so decided to check on his forum.

might be getting a legnum in the future.:D

cheers
mark.

evo1.jpg

G

Unregistered
now than get one i dont think i want any other car now its got the lot, space, luxury, performance and people think its old and slow until u leave them with the surprise look on there face

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Hi and welcome Mark.
This certainly is the best place for info on our beloved VR4's. We are very passionate about our cars not a bad bunch of people either. Cheers Melinda

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Welcome along Mark,

I'm not sure if I've met you at any EvoOz events or not but will look out for you at the next one I attend.

You're welcome to bring the Evo along to any of our meets. You should come down to Tamworth with us for Queens Birthday, it would be interesting to compare lap times.

cheers

Lee

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Welcome Mark. I gather from your pic that your not to far from Capalaba. Mel and I are in Mount Cotton and there are a few others close by to you also.

G

Unregistered
Hi my name is mark.
username is the same as on evooz.net

nice to meet u all. my good mate craig owns a VR4. so decided to check on his forum.

might be getting a legnum in the future.:D

cheers
mark.

evo1.jpg

Holy shit! There's a blast from the past! How's things Mark? :)

I've still got the GTiR but ended up selling the RB20DET powered 260Z and bought a Legnum to carry around all my guitars and amps for gigs.

What's been happening with you? Do you still have the same number?

G

Unregistered
Welcome Mark. I gather from your pic that your not to far from Capalaba. Mel and I are in Mount Cotton and there are a few others close by to you also.
hey mate.
just replied to ur pm.

yeah i was picking up the missus from tafe at redland bay. and she said she was still in class so i stopped on mt cotton west road i think and took some pics next to the lake :) nice spot..

i travel down mt cotton road bout 2-3times a week.

G

Unregistered
Holy shit! There's a blast from the past! How's things Mark? :)

I've still got the GTiR but ended up selling the RB20DET powered 260Z and bought a Legnum to carry around all my guitars and amps for gigs.

What's been happening with you? Do you still have the same number?

KRIS!!! woah now its been how many years?

i sold the GTR bought a type X, sold that went overseas. got back earlier this year and bought an evo 2months ago.

been good so far. yeh same number lost all my contacts give me a txt.

also if there is any events going on id love to come along.:ROFLMAO:

G

Unregistered
Haha awesome, I'll shoot you a text during the weekend and see what you're up to... I'm living in Brisbane now, right in the middle of Fortitude Valley. I'm living with Mick, the guy you almost traded Skylines with :)

Man, you go through cars like women go through shoes! GTiR, GTR, 180sx, EVO... and now possibly a Legnum? haha

G

Unregistered
Haha awesome, I'll shoot you a text during the weekend and see what you're up to... I'm living in Brisbane now, right in the middle of Fortitude Valley. I'm living with Mick, the guy you almost traded Skylines with :)

Man, you go through cars like women go through shoes! GTiR, GTR, 180sx, EVO... and now possibly a Legnum? haha

lol. well between my brother and i weve had 1xeg6 B16A 1x180sx 1x180sx type X 1x R34 GTT 1xR32 GTR 1xGTiR 1xRalliart Colt 1x Evo VII
i paid for his cars too so i technically own them
has that mick still got the R33.??

might get a S15 next cause the inner boy wants me to do skids..:bigsmile:

G

Unregistered
Haha, nah mate Mick sold his R33 about a year ago. He bought a Starlet as a run about in Brisbane, he's just sold that now as well. Now he's looking at a later model EVO VI - VIII or a GTR.

I've always wanted an S15 and would have bought one instead of the Legnum, but I needed something larger to move all my band gear with :(

The GTiR is currently undergoing a pretty massive transformation. It's down here in Brisbane in my Dad's garage. Should be a completely different car in around 6 months :D

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Small world isn't it? Glad you've found a few familiar faces here Mark. How about keeping both the EVO and Legnum when the time comes?

Top Bottom