Memorial Cruise - Proceeds to Canteen the Cancer Foundation

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
Didnt know if anyone here would be interested in this.

Adrain Lee was a member of many car clubs. He was a mate and an inspiration to everyone her knew. He loved the car scene and had a black 180sx which his parents purchased for him [4MY SON].
Every year, even on the day of his funeral, his family,who also love the car scene, organise a cruise every year. All the proceeds go to the Canteen, the cancer foundation.
Details below....

(This post taken from Carnalonline.org)

Adrian’s (4MY SON) Memorial Cruise
Sunday 22nd March 2009 at 11.00am
Carousel Car Park, Albany Hwy
Hey guys n girls,

Hard to believe that its been 2 years already how time has flown, but now its time for a cruise so everyone can get together and look back on the past years and reminisce.

I would like to invite you all to attend this cruise which is being held to raise money for Canteen who supports families with children who have cancer.

We have organized this cruise in memory of Adrian so we can all visit most of his favorite places around Perth.

This cruise is going to be open to ALL makes/models & car clubs so SPREAD the word as far as you can, the bigger the better.

Gold coin donation will be needed for maps which will be handed out on the day, as the money is going to a good cause I don’t see this as a problem.

The main meet point will be Carousel shopping centre, Woolworths end behind the CALTEX service station we are meeting at 11.00AM and departing at 11.30AM SHARP

Thank you and hope to see you all there showing your support for a wonderful cause…

Heather, Nev, Steve, Matt & Kara

Top Bottom