mits aka Steve // Sydney - NSW

G

Unregistered
Hi I'm Steve, I spotted this site in someone's sig on EvoOz, thought I'd come have a look. I don't own a vr4 but share the diamond blood - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Tommi Makinen Edition. My previous/first car was a CC Lancer Sedan that served me well for about 6 years.

P1010037.jpg

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Holy shit. That's a hot TME. Got any videos of her or an Interior shot? :drool:

Yeah, we're always trawling your club's threads Steve - especially the for sale section LOL

G

Unregistered
another Steve!!! awesome!!!!

Seriously hot number you have there!!!!

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Holy jesus that has to be the best conditioned one I've ever seen.. Great job!

May the gods protect it from all of the imbeciles on the road, the thieves of the lands and the kangaroos on the highways (or national park in my case)..

Hottest one, think I've seen it on MCA?

G

Unregistered
thanks guys

here's some more shots
4.jpg

P1010042.jpg

P1010038.jpg

P1010039.jpg

Na not on MCA.. will take a look on there sometime too

Was suprised looking through your events section, how many old school mitsubishi's are still around, I never seen any on the road but I did spot a Cordia at Meek on Saturday!
I've only ever seen a legnum wagon once ages ago at Cronulla. It was white and up for sale at the time.

Yeah I do have some vids from Ian Luff Stage 2
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4FqrSqhEs
This vid features all the evo's from the day + a roaring Echo & Jazz haha, I'm last up
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Itbi-R3iiSI

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Awesome. You must bring it out to a cruise sometime :D It'd be nice to have a few evos on our cruises...keep the VR4's honest :p

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
That is one seriously Hot ride you have. The wheels look fantastic with the black they are the same as I have on my Leggie. Oh! and welcome to OZVR4. Melinda

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....

Wicked looking EVO mate. My type of colour too. Just love it.

But do you know you have a siamese twin sticking out your side ? Seriously have a look at your reflection on the wheel arch. You seem to be joined at the shoulder !! hehe :ROFLMAO:

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
DBA rotors too :) I've got 5000 series at the front and 4000 series at the rear of mine with my Brembo's.

I'm going to have to give you 99.9 out of 100 though for the black centre caps on the wheels :)

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
What Brad said^^^

White centres with blacked out triple diamond,

99.995/100.000 smooth ride

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Nahh just the normal centres. Then it would be a 100/100. The only way to do any better would be an immaculate TME in red with the stripes down the side :)

G

Unregistered
But do you know you have a siamese twin sticking out your side ? Seriously have a look at your reflection on the wheel arch. You seem to be joined at the shoulder !! hehe :ROFLMAO:

hahah yeah he's annoying, usually put a paperbag over his head when im cruising lol

yep good spot DBA 4000s all round

Centre caps came that way. I have seen them painted white but I think I like them black. On evom I've seen IX rims painted black and the diamonds red, looked really good, never really thought about them til now lol

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
we've planted the seed that all thats needed,

its a really beautiful ride

W

w1k3d

Unregistered